Kahuku OC John Hao released

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Dog 96707
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Kahuku OC John Hao released

Post by Dog 96707 »

John Hao fired as Kahuku OC.......those of u close to the red raider program already know that there are big problems going on within that coaching staff. I'm sure the offense won't change too much. And I've already heard different stories flying around on why he was let go. I'm sure Coach Tata has his reasons, but it's strange to me that the OC gets fired from a team that hasn't lost a game since 2014, just days after winning a big game against waianae.

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

John Hao released

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

Dog 96707 wrote:John Hao fired as Kahuku OC.......those of u close to the red raider program already know that there are big problems going on within that coaching staff. I'm sure the offense won't change too much. And I've already heard different stories flying around on why he was let go. I'm sure Coach Tata has his reasons, but it's strange to me that the OC gets fired from a team that hasn't lost a game since 2014, just days after winning a big game against waianae.
@Dog 96707: Wow, that's bad. The last thing the top team in the state needs is drama amongst the coaching staff. If Hao was canned, then almost certainly there were problems between he and Tata, right? Let's hope this thing has got a lid on it already. I would prefer to see Kahuku take the D1 state title, although I wouldn't be too upset if Mililani took it. I'm pretty-much OK with Mililani as a school; there's nothing about them that I resent or really dislike. And, they beat Farrington, so who knows? Farrington was pretty tough.

BigWave96744

Re: Kahuku OC John Hao released

Post by BigWave96744 »

Kahuku head coach Tata releases Hao as OC
by NICK ABRAMO on AUGUST 29, 2016

So far this season, the Kahuku offense has bounced between a traditional offense led by freshman quarterback Sol-Jay Maiava, above, and an up-the-gut attack out of a jumbo package.

Kahuku head coach Vavae Tata released John Hao as the Red Raiders’ offensive coordinator after Friday’s 28-0 victory over Waianae, according to two trusted Honolulu Star-Advertiser sources.
http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/football ... hao-as-oc/