Milton decommits, commits to UCF

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Warrior08
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: Milton decommits, commits to UCF

Post by Warrior08 »

Good to hear the news. I'm a Mililani fan, but I don't think Milton is a D1 quarterback. Not hating though. Best of luck to him at UCF and good for UH.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rolo retracted the offer.
Mililani State Champs 2014

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

EITSwarrior wrote:
cabanalane wrote:
Optimus wrote:Milton was a Chow recruit who Rolo chose to honor.
That may be why. Not feeling the love from Rolo.

Didn't Jones had a hot-shot QB coming in to UH during the Sugar Bowl Year? When Jones left, he decomit from UH and followed Jones to SMU.

Anyone recall what's his name (and how he did at SMU?)
Bo Levi Mitchell. He played first two years at SMU. Started all his first year, did OK considering everything. Second year started most of the year, struggled, got benched, maybe was hurt, never got job back and transferred to EWU. And he did well there and won the FCS National Championship. Now is in the CFL with the Calgary Stampeders where he won the Grey Cup and was the MVP of the game.
I thought it was the Padron dude...which oddly enough fits the same description.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Both BLM & Padron went from SMU to E.Wash, but BLM excelled in the CFL

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Neighbor wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:
cabanalane wrote:
That may be why. Not feeling the love from Rolo.

Didn't Jones had a hot-shot QB coming in to UH during the Sugar Bowl Year? When Jones left, he decomit from UH and followed Jones to SMU.

Anyone recall what's his name (and how he did at SMU?)
Bo Levi Mitchell. He played first two years at SMU. Started all his first year, did OK considering everything. Second year started most of the year, struggled, got benched, maybe was hurt, never got job back and transferred to EWU. And he did well there and won the FCS National Championship. Now is in the CFL with the Calgary Stampeders where he won the Grey Cup and was the MVP of the game.
I thought it was the Padron dude...which oddly enough fits the same description.
Padron was the one who replaced BLM at SMU. And yes he followed the same route as him to EWU. But then Vernon Adams replaced him.

shock808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by shock808 »

shock808 wrote:Just my opinon: Frost "supposedly" was a factor for Milton because he "developed" Mariota. Mariota was developed by Mark Helfrich (QB coach/OC Marcus' 1st two years @ Oregon). Frost this year did well with Vernon Adams (guess who his QB coach at EWU was?) and all the other Oregon QBs that they developed that played this year were HORRIBLE!!

Anyways, best of luck to Milton. He feels this is the best situation for him, although I have my doubts about Frost's ability to develop Qbs. At least he made it known a couple weeks before signing day.
Not to beat a dead horse (and a little late too), but looks like Oregon getting another FCS graduate transfer quarterback. What happened to all of these QBs that Frost developed? lol anyways, sucks to lose Milton but will be happy for him and hope they can prove me wrong.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-footbal ... tana-state