Kahuku vs. Bishop Gorman September 17, 2016

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
backintheday
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Kahuku vs. Bishop Gorman September 17, 2016

Post by backintheday »

Getreal$ wrote:
Eastside Hooligan wrote:It will be an up hill battle!!! A battle any team from Hawaii could not pass up!!!

A lot haters and doubters on here as always. A lot of people doubted that Kahuku was going to win the State Championship but Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!!! WE WON. Yes Bishop Gorman is on another level but how you going get better?? A lot of you cried how come Kahuku didn't play anybody good , the conference was weak.... SHADDUP already. No matter the Hate and Envy the boys will play their best das all that they can do and das all we can ask for.

The RED RAIDER FAITHFUL will be there in Force from UTAH to California to Arizona and Hawaii.... Bishop Gorman will be shocked at the following.

Good Luck to Boys.... Train Hard and start digging!!!

GO BIG RED!!
I agree with "Eastside Hooligan" can't pass up an opportunity to play the best and compete with the best. A true measure of success is competing against the best so no one can say you didn't play anyone of that caliber as a champion. We should all be supporting their efforts no matter what school you are from, as it represents all of Hawaii High School football.

St. Louis will play Gorman the week before at Aloha Stadium. Hopefully they're not coming down to shop around for players again!

HowzitBrah
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by HowzitBrah »

backintheday wrote:
Getreal$ wrote:
Eastside Hooligan wrote:It will be an up hill battle!!! A battle any team from Hawaii could not pass up!!!

A lot haters and doubters on here as always. A lot of people doubted that Kahuku was going to win the State Championship but Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!!! WE WON. Yes Bishop Gorman is on another level but how you going get better?? A lot of you cried how come Kahuku didn't play anybody good , the conference was weak.... SHADDUP already. No matter the Hate and Envy the boys will play their best das all that they can do and das all we can ask for.

The RED RAIDER FAITHFUL will be there in Force from UTAH to California to Arizona and Hawaii.... Bishop Gorman will be shocked at the following.

Good Luck to Boys.... Train Hard and start digging!!!

GO BIG RED!!
I agree with "Eastside Hooligan" can't pass up an opportunity to play the best and compete with the best. A true measure of success is competing against the best so no one can say you didn't play anyone of that caliber as a champion. We should all be supporting their efforts no matter what school you are from, as it represents all of Hawaii High School football.

St. Louis will play Gorman the week before at Aloha Stadium. Hopefully they're not coming down to shop around for players again!
The Schedule came out and St. Louis is not playing BG

MeetLoaf
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by MeetLoaf »

rednblue wrote:
Dog 96707 wrote:That might be opening the flood gates for Gorman to start pulling some more kids from the islands. I know that they got 2 kids on the squad now. I believe Isaia(OL) from iolani will be on the team next season. I heard they are looking at 2 kids from kahuku and 1 that's at stl. I heard its the maiava boy from kahuku and faoa from stl. not sure who the other kahuku kid is. I guess it is what it is, good luck to the red raiders. hopefully they can pull off the win.
DE Tausili Fiatoa freshman from Kahuku also up at Gorman, will be sophomore next year.

Fiatoa never played for Gorman last season, Family moved to Utah and he decided to play at Timpview HS, now transferred to Orem HS.

harus0ra
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by harus0ra »

MeetLoaf wrote:
rednblue wrote:
Dog 96707 wrote:That might be opening the flood gates for Gorman to start pulling some more kids from the islands. I know that they got 2 kids on the squad now. I believe Isaia(OL) from iolani will be on the team next season. I heard they are looking at 2 kids from kahuku and 1 that's at stl. I heard its the maiava boy from kahuku and faoa from stl. not sure who the other kahuku kid is. I guess it is what it is, good luck to the red raiders. hopefully they can pull off the win.
DE Tausili Fiatoa freshman from Kahuku also up at Gorman, will be sophomore next year.

Fiatoa never played for Gorman last season, Family moved to Utah and he decided to play at Timpview HS, now transferred to Orem HS.

I was hoping that fiatoa and those defense studs on Orem comeback to kahuku.