Kamehameha head coach Doug Cosbie resigns

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Kamehameha head coach Doug Cosbie resigns

Post by Neighbor »

http://khon2.com/2015/12/23/cosbie-resi ... y-reasons/
Doug Cosbie resigned as Kapalama head coach Wednesday morning citing family reasons.

“It has been a privilege and blessing to have worked and coached at Kamehameha Schools,” said Cosbie. “We will greatly miss the people we worked with and friendships we have formed over the last three years.”

_sportcourt
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Kamehameha head coach Doug Cosbie resigns

Post by _sportcourt »

Keep hiring haoles....they are here for the short haul

huki-lau-lau
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by huki-lau-lau »

he never did look excited about coaching in hawaii jus like all mainland haoles they think they going come here an teach us savages a thing or two
-------------------

Dog 96707
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Dog 96707 »

At least he's going out on top......ILH COY!!!! LOL I hear rich Miano might be the next hire

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

I'd love for them to hire Delbert Tengan but know it won't happen!
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

BullNuts808
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: the off season

Post by BullNuts808 »

Posted in a European Newspaper
Lions Bergamo, Conti waiver: the new OC Doug Cosbie (12/11/15)

The new OC Lions Bergamo will not be Vincent Conti. The coach, hired in early summer by the club orobico, "has resigned for an opportunity not to be missed" they know the company.
Thus, the new head of the team coaches for the 2016 season will be Doug Cosbie, a former Dallas Cowboys and horse back home black gold after the positive experience in 2010.
And 'Dino Giuso, responsible for recruiting, to explain the reasons for the resignation of coach Conti and the reasons that led to the choice of Cosbie: "When I wrote Vince prospettandomi what was offered and the risks he would run if not I had accepted, I did not do nothing but compliment him, freeing him immediately. Why do some trains go by in life only once - said Giuso -. Dovendomi put again in search of an OC and finding myself in a situation however unexpected thought the figure of Cosbie: thick man with great experience. A thorough professional in all respects. "

http://www.bergamonews.it/2015/12/11/li ... ie/210929/

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

BullNuts808 wrote:Posted in a European Newspaper
Lions Bergamo, Conti waiver: the new OC Doug Cosbie (12/11/15)

The new OC Lions Bergamo will not be Vincent Conti. The coach, hired in early summer by the club orobico, "has resigned for an opportunity not to be missed" they know the company.
Thus, the new head of the team coaches for the 2016 season will be Doug Cosbie, a former Dallas Cowboys and horse back home black gold after the positive experience in 2010.
And 'Dino Giuso, responsible for recruiting, to explain the reasons for the resignation of coach Conti and the reasons that led to the choice of Cosbie: "When I wrote Vince prospettandomi what was offered and the risks he would run if not I had accepted, I did not do nothing but compliment him, freeing him immediately. Why do some trains go by in life only once - said Giuso -. Dovendomi put again in search of an OC and finding myself in a situation however unexpected thought the figure of Cosbie: thick man with great experience. A thorough professional in all respects. "

http://www.bergamonews.it/2015/12/11/li ... ie/210929/
Interesting "family reasons." But I dunno nothing so maybe it still is something family related. Interesting that Stant went to go coach in Japan and now Cosbie going to coach in Italy.