Girls Basketball Top 10

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
backyard ballaz
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Girls Basketball Top 10

Post by backyard ballaz »

Scoring Live released their first Top 10 Rankings of the year. http://scoringlive.com/powerrankings?cw ... basketball

Scrolling down the 10 teams, the first OIA team to show up is at the 10 spot. There are some posters on here that believe football needs a "Power Conference" with the true contenders and basically all other teams get dumped to another division. Many posters believe outer island teams should all go to 8-man. Question is: does this apply to girls basketball? With this thought process the BIIF, MIL and ILH should form a power conference and every other team in the state should go to 3 on 3 basketball. :P

Getreal$
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: Girls Basketball Top 10

Post by Getreal$ »

backyard ballaz wrote:Scoring Live released their first Top 10 Rankings of the year. http://scoringlive.com/powerrankings?cw ... basketball

Scrolling down the 10 teams, the first OIA team to show up is at the 10 spot. There are some posters on here that believe football needs a "Power Conference" with the true contenders and basically all other teams get dumped to another division. Many posters believe outer island teams should all go to 8-man. Question is: does this apply to girls basketball? With this thought process the BIIF, MIL and ILH should form a power conference and every other team in the state should go to 3 on 3 basketball. :P
I took gas this season for backing up the outer Island teams in football, so I'm really happy to see the girls separate themselves from the rest of the field. But your post is funny I must say...and by the way, the three Molina sisters could play their DI game, play all game full court press, then drive to the 3 on 3 and smoke everyone there too.