Kahuku is the best

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
rednblue
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: Kahuku is the best

Post by rednblue »

Congrats Red Raiders. The best team on the field last night. To the RR fans on this board, Markeke, rrforlifebaby, huki-lau-lau, and others: congrats, I'm sure to expect a lot of pride on this board and well deserved, I don't expect anything less- all in good fun. LOL at the notion that all of a sudden St. Louis Prep titles don't count. :roll:

Enjoy the win, stay safe

bigD
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by bigD »

rednblue wrote:Congrats Red Raiders. The best team on the field last night. To the RR fans on this board, Markeke, rrforlifebaby, huki-lau-lau, and others: congrats, I'm sure to expect a lot of pride on this board and well deserved, I don't expect anything less- all in good fun. LOL at the notion that all of a sudden St. Louis Prep titles don't count. :roll:

Enjoy the win, stay safe
Like I said earlier a lot us grew up admiring what St. Louis accomplished and continue to do..I myself had the privilege of playing against the best coach in the history of hawaii football and it was truly an honor.. It gives me chills to see him back and I have no doubt St. Louis will be back on top for many years to come.. Respect!!

AllRelative
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by AllRelative »

Congratulations to the Red Raiders on the win. I was a former student of the prep bowl era and one shouldn't discredit them, to now. It's all relative to the times meaning, it's all they had back then. No matter how we feel about team qualifications, it's not up to us. I also want to add that, C. Lee may have recruited from BI and Kauai and Maui. Not all were 'recruited.' Easier to recruit Oahu talent than off island since they require address and proof of legal guardianship. The island kids transfer all over the place and all the time, for many different reasons including coaching differences, playing time, money. Nothing new there. Just don't see it in the continental US since they are on a larger scale. I believe this all makes the island teams more competitive and fun to watch. As simple as an offense that Kahuku has, it prooves excellent coaching and talent can produce wins. Proud of both teams. They played hard and gave Oahu residents a great night of Friday Night Lights.