Do you agree with Coach Say? I do!

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker
NFL: Chicago Bears

Re: Do you agree with Coach Say? I do!

Post by politclyincrekt »

Travel distances don't have anything to do with it. How many more McKinley fans make it all the way out to Kahuku as opposed to Mililani or Campbell? Not very many.

I think we need to get real and think about who is making these comments. Coach Say's program (for a plethora of reasons) is going down hill. The first year in many that Aiea is actually competitive is ruined by resurgent teams from the former OIA East now playing in his division. As a whole, the new format has made schools stronger. The level of competition is increasing on O'ahu and every single upset (Kapolei's win over Farrington, Castle and Kailua's resurgence, etc.) is proof of that.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

I'd give this at least one more year. And yes, politclyincrekt, travel distances ain't got nothing to do with it.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Coaches want it to go back to East/West. They hate having to travel across the island for some games with the new divisions