Mililani brought back to Earth

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
joesmako44
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Mililani brought back to Earth

Post by joesmako44 »

eonatoa wrote:I had to work this weekend, didnt catch the STL-KAM game? Can someone post the score? How much did KAM get blown away by? Joesmako44? Stlouisontop?
@eonatoa

Google scoringlive. Tua got hurt when they were up 31-14. Lmao maybe you should go back to work. St louis won and you continue to lose.

Lol loser!!!!

joesmako44
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by joesmako44 »

bigD wrote:
eonatoa wrote:I had to work this weekend, didnt catch the STL-KAM game? Can someone post the score? How much did KAM get blown away by? Joesmako44? Stlouisontop?
Should let the teams do the talking instead of these clowns..

@bigd (eezinyomouth)

The talking was the WIN St Louis got. Kam scored first drive with all the trick plays from Madden 2011 game. Qb Lam found out. Go ask him. The only clown here is you my brada. Lol

bigD
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by bigD »

No it's you!!! Stop embarrassing your alumni with your stupid predictions.

It sure wasn't a blowout like you said and are you still going with your 3 td lead over punahou? I think you should let the kids do all the talking instead clown.. Like I said from the beginning this will be no cake walk Like you seem to think.. Btw grow up!!!

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

:lol:
joesmako44 wrote:
@eonatoa

Google scoringlive. Tua got hurt when they were up 31-14. Lmao maybe you should go back to work. St louis won and you continue to lose.

Lol loser!!!!
LoL! Your team won and u still butt hurt! Learn your lesson and stop talking so much trash! Then maybe u can enjoy the win, rather than choking on your foot!

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

eonatoa wrote::lol:
joesmako44 wrote:
@eonatoa

Lol loser!!!!
LoL! Your team won and u still butt hurt! Learn your lesson and stop talking so much trash! Then maybe u can enjoy the win, rather than choking on your foot!
@eoanatoa: I think St Louis underestimated Kamehameha's passing game. Even without a run game, Kamehameha was in it until less than a minute in the game.

joesmako44
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by joesmako44 »

joesmako44 wrote:
@eonatoa

Lol loser!!!!

Lol St Louis won. Tua was hurt. Kam ran out of trick plays. No one is choking except for people like you who cannot stand to St Louis win. Lmao

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

joesmako44 wrote:
@eonatoa

Lol loser!!!!

Lol St Louis won. Tua was hurt. Kam ran out of trick plays. No one is choking except for people like you who cannot stand to St Louis win. Lmao[

Bro, u guys won! Enjoy da win! Why u getting all mad calling names! No worry about me, your team proved me right, and proved you wrong. I predicted that their win vs Liberty wasnt a good indication of their dominance, and narrowly beating Kamehameha drove that point home. You said they would smash Kam, and you were totally wrong. Theres no problem with having confidence and supporting your team, but when u start taking it personal and calling people names and throwing around insults, you just make yourself look bad. BTW, i really have nothing against STL, i have a few cousins who went there and supported them at games. The only reason im replying to u is because u talking trash and calling names.

So whats your prediction about STL vs PUN in 2 weeks?

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

@eonatoa: You mind if other guys chime-in on your question? I think St Louis will win. If Tagovailoa was only cramping-up against Kamehameha, that's not an injury. If he's 100% (cramp-free) against Punahou, I think Punahou is in trouble. Kamehameha has the best D-line in the ILH, and still lost to St Louis. I would imagine that St Louis will put-up more than 31 pts against Punahou. Question: Can St Louis hold Punahou to under 31? I think so. When Kanawai Noa graduated this past spring/summer, Punahou lost most of its passing game. Now Punahou is going with the run game, because they have Taulapapa. Taulapapa may be the best RB in the ILH, but St Louis has the best LB corps in the state. I think those LBs will be ready for Taulapapa. Remember also that Kamehameha shut-out St Louis the entire 2nd half. Can Punahou shut-out St Louis an entire half? I don't think so. Let's also not forget that St Louis has a pretty good RB of its own: Silofau. He had more than 100 yds against Kamehameha, despite Kamehameha's league-best D-line.

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

@ hs fb fanatic

Well written synopsis. I agree, STL has acquired great athletes over the past 2 years. However, watching them try to convert all that into collective success has been slow. Punahou is a well oiled machine and needs only to insert star players here and there to remain competitive. As soon as STL can put it all together and play up to their full potential, i will be convinced that they could take the ILH and HHSAA. As of now, i think PUN will win. And on a lucky night, KAM could upset them as well.

joesmako44
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by joesmako44 »

@eonatoa

Lol. I am sorry if I called names and insults. But I thought and felt that St Louis would win by 3 td's. At the half it was 31-14. Tua started to get cramps in his legs. Just felt st louis was to strong for kam. Their first drive they scored in they used 2 trick plays so that they would not have to put the ball in the young qb's hand. No disrespect. But for punahou, just don't think they have the same defense last year so thats why I dont see them being successful against tua and the offense. As far as tuliloa and talaupapa, if st louis shuts down the run who will he throw the ball to? Thats I dont see the game being close but that's if Tua is healthy throughout the whole game. But we'll see.

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

joesmako44 wrote:@eonatoa

Lol. I am sorry if I called names and insults. But I thought and felt that St Louis would win by 3 td's. At the half it was 31-14. Tua started to get cramps in his legs. Just felt st louis was to strong for kam. Their first drive they scored in they used 2 trick plays so that they would not have to put the ball in the young qb's hand. No disrespect. But for punahou, just don't think they have the same defense last year so thats why I dont see them being successful against tua and the offense. As far as tuliloa and talaupapa, if st louis shuts down the run who will he throw the ball to? Thats I dont see the game being close but that's if Tua is healthy throughout the whole game. But we'll see.
@joesmako44: I agree with your assessment. A guy earlier on this thread said Punahou is a "well-oiled machine" that just needs to have the right components plugged in. First of all, Punahou's "well-oiled machine" didn't look that well-oiled against Iolani on defense. Iolani hung what, 22 pts on them. Also, it would appear that the best components Punahou has, are already plugged-in. I don't think Punahou has an outstanding receiver to replace Noa, and that has hurt their passing game. Meanwhile, St Louis has Kobayashi. Punahou has Taulapapa at RB, and it looks as though they have built their O around him. St Louis knows that, and their state's-best LBs know that. Meanwhile, St Louis has a decent RB of its own, Silofau. Punahou's defensive front-seven lost a lot of key players to graduation; St Louis' D is definitely better.

HaterOfElitists
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by HaterOfElitists »

I m glad joesmako44 realized the error of his ways and is no longer irrational. But wouldn't it be funny to see him fight an Iolani elitist? And also, I hope that he stops playing the victim and thinking everybody is hating on St. Louis. He'll become a victim if he keeps it up!

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

Yes that was me that called Punahou a well oiled machine. If im proven wrong i will eat those words. But history has proven correct that they have a system in tact that somehow wins the ILH in recent years. I agree that each year there are better players at Kam and Stl, but collectively, Punahou has been able to outlast opponents. I am curious to see how long it will take Lee and company to eventually retake the reins as the ILH powerhouse. I think he is learning that the high school scene is not the same as when he left it years ago.

A question for the STL guys, what has the reception been like for Cal? Positive? Any resistance?

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

After reading my posts im starting to sound like a Punahou fan! Which im not. Gotta stop defending my predictions so hard. Theyre just predictions, not trash talk or support for them.
Im actually a public school guy. Does that mean we are even bigger enemies?

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

You guys are toxic