Mililani vs Fagaitua

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
95boyz
High-quality H20 provider

Mililani vs Fagaitua

Post by 95boyz »

I know Mililani will say that they only played their 2nd and 3rd stringers, but Mililani scrimmaged Fagaitua and I heard Fagaitua won. Anyone wanna report on that or if it's even true?
GO BIG RED WARRIORZ!!!

Naue
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Mililani vs Fagaitua

Post by Naue »

Don't know but if they didn't play their starters then it almost doesn't matter. Mainly because in order to claim victory over a team like mililani you'd need to beat their starters.
"when they show you their true colors, believe them"

95boyz

Post by 95boyz »

Fagaitua scheduled 3 scrimmages in 3 weeks and for them to fly all the way here to play the 2nd and 3rd string of teams would be sad. Why would these schools even agree to play Fagaitua if they only gonna play 2nd and 3rd strings? Oh well...
GO BIG RED WARRIORZ!!!

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Defend_Yourself_808 »

Its true Fagaitua won Mililani 28 Fagaitua 34.They were evenly matched with mills 2nd team. Mills 1st team wasn't even suited. But It was still an exciting game for us Mililani fans as well for Samoa too. Samoa boys could hit like a mack truck oh boy let me tell you. First play of the game, Samoa's #55 DT came swarming in as soon as Mililani's HB got the ball then boom, lights out helmet flying straight to the sideline. It pretty much was like that all night. I think it was a great idea to sit out our 1st team. Trust me Someone would've been out for a while. You could feel the energy and passion that those samoan boys had that night. I know they wanted to play our 1st team but it was just a scrimmage. Fagaitua are playing St. Louis For its first season game so thats the game I'm sure they came all the way here to play. It was a win win for both teams tho that night.

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Fagaitua and the fans even started to sing a samoan song that made the whole place freeze, and just started to witness something special about what they do in samoa. It was a humbling and exciting moment for us. They even gave gifts to each and every trojan player after the game i believe it was a LavaLava. And Mililani fed them as well. Much respect to samoa, best of luck next week against st. Louis.

Markeke
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by Markeke »

I like when it's convenient to say " oh yeah we were playing our 2's" Oh the first team didn't even suit up. Huh? True a scrimmage holds no win/lose value. So why all the hype?

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

Markeke wrote:I like when it's convenient to say " oh yeah we were playing our 2's" Oh the first team didn't even suit up. Huh? True a scrimmage holds no win/lose value. So why all the hype?
@Markeke: Could it be that York was trying to prevent his 1s from suffering injuries? And if that is the case, then yeah, there shouldn't have been so much hype. But at the same time, now York can say, "Well, if I played my starters, we would have won." Seems that York is kind of having it both ways.

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

HS Football Fanatic wrote:
Markeke wrote:I like when it's convenient to say " oh yeah we were playing our 2's" Oh the first team didn't even suit up. Huh? True a scrimmage holds no win/lose value. So why all the hype?
@Markeke: Could it be that York was trying to prevent his 1s from suffering injuries? And if that is the case, then yeah, there shouldn't have been so much hype. But at the same time, now York can say, "Well, if I played my starters, we would have won." Seems that York is kind of having it both ways.

Agree Spot on my friend

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

Mililani had consecutive days of scrimmages. It is wise to rotate your players into each scrimmage. Cant have your starters playing full speed for consecutive days. Wise use of time and energy to use your 2nd string for some days and 1st string for others. Anyways, mililani can and will do whatever they want. Even lose a few games on purpose just to mess up all our rankings and create some buzz all that matters is making the playoffs, then balling out to another championship season.

WITblitztrend
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by WITblitztrend »

Simple...In a real game, Fagaitua would not stand a chance against the elite athleticism and execution of that offense by Mililani.

St. Louis offensively should man handle Fagaitua...

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:Samoa's #55 DT came swarming in as soon as Mililani's HB got the ball then boom, lights out helmet flying straight to the sideline.
#55 Blessman Ta'ala.......supposed to be among the top Class of 2017 prospects from American Samoa......along with OLB Juliano Falaniko (Leone HS)
http://www.maxpreps.com/news/TR-2bcgpUU ... otball.htm
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/video-bles ... 00042.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbJAJ_Dr2EY
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hfy8b