unpaid D-I football

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker
NFL: Chicago Bears

Re: unpaid D-I football

Post by politclyincrekt »

I think changing the final seed in the state tournament to a deserving at-large berth regardless of conference would be the best solution. Perhaps after the OIA third place game, the OIA 3 plays the ILH 2 for the spot. The team that earns that spot would arguably have the hardest schedule getting there and would definitely deserve it. Same with Division II. Instead of the OIA getting two berths, perhaps the final berth is at-large (which would allow both Konawaena and KSH to enter the tournament).

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

Anybody know the status of Tristan Nichols at Saint Louis? He was nowhere to be seen at the last Iolani game. No matter where he is currently, he should stick with football if his heart is in it. He looked like the best DL in the state in the snaps he had against Punahou until he was ejected from the game. He's a high-major talent in my opiniOn.

LocalCheesehead
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by LocalCheesehead »

saynotomercs wrote:Anybody know the status of Tristan Nichols at Saint Louis? He was nowhere to be seen at the last Iolani game. No matter where he is currently, he should stick with football if his heart is in it. He looked like the best DL in the state in the snaps he had against Punahou until he was ejected from the game. He's a high-major talent in my opiniOn.
He had to sit out the last 2 games because of ejection. He should be cleared and good to go against punahou.

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

2 games? Wow. Thanks for the update. They need to play him like Evaimalo, not just another rotation guy.

HaterOfElitists
High-quality H20 provider

Post by HaterOfElitists »

Anyone who thinks the OIA should be the only league with multiple berths can go futch themselves! People with that opinion deserve horrific beatings, and it'll be my pleasure to give it to them!

And Markeke, are you trying to get at people who think it's WRONG for the OIA to be the only league with multiple berths? What a TURD! :D :D :D Real cute! Your mother would be real proud just like how she's proud that when she gave birth to you, Markeke was a boy, but wound up being a biatch! You should consider getting the rest of your surgery since that little bulge between your legs ain't working! That way you can be the total biatch that you and pro-OIA victim players really are! At least my bulge is working since your mama gave it the attention it needs!

And for all you people who want an all-OIA final and think the OIA is the only league that deserves multiple berths--don't follow Markeke's example and be girly men!

bigD
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by bigD »

HaterOfElitists wrote:Anyone who thinks the OIA should be the only league with multiple berths can go futch themselves! People with that opinion deserve horrific beatings, and it'll be my pleasure to give it to them!

And Markeke, are you trying to get at people who think it's WRONG for the OIA to be the only league with multiple berths? What a TURD! :D :D :D Real cute! Your mother would be real proud just like how she's proud that when she gave birth to you, Markeke was a boy, but wound up being a biatch! You should consider getting the rest of your surgery since that little bulge between your legs ain't working! That way you can be the total biatch that you and pro-OIA victim players really are! At least my bulge is working since your mama gave it the attention it needs!

And for all you people who want an all-OIA final and think the OIA is the only league that deserves multiple berths--don't follow Markeke's example and be girly men!
Bro shut the hell up already!!! Sound like a damn broken record, we get it!! Your pro ILH..Good for you now grow up!!

HaterOfElitists

bigD wrote:
HaterOfElitists wrote:Anyone who thinks the OIA should be the only league with multiple berths can go futch themselves! People with that opinion deserve horrific beatings, and it'll be my pleasure to give it to them!

Bro shut the hell up already!!! Sound like a damn broken record, we get it!! Your pro ILH..Good for you now grow up!!
Telling me to shut up? Boy, you don't want none of me! And who said I was pro-ILH? I'm a hater of pro-OIA crybabies who play the victim! These pro-OIA people who want the OIA to be the only league with multiple berths are virgin BUMS!

Redroots
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Redroots »

#rr4l aye yo HaterofElitists, you know chad?? Chaddup!!! You da one sound like one biatch.. Cuz dats all you doing on here bro.. Jus saying! whoever makes it to da ship deserves to be there oia or ilh straight up!! Even if they make it with juice calls by da refs. What will be, will be...

MauiGuy
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by MauiGuy »

saynotomercs wrote:Anybody know the status of Tristan Nichols at Saint Louis? He was nowhere to be seen at the last Iolani game. No matter where he is currently, he should stick with football if his heart is in it. He looked like the best DL in the state in the snaps he had against Punahou until he was ejected from the game. He's a high-major talent in my opiniOn.
Saw him walking around at the Maui High/Lahainaluna game this past Saturday. I believe he's very talented...that being said, his greatest ability lies at tight-end. He's really good there. That's why I thought it was odd that he moved to St. Louis that only runs the Spread offense and doesn't employ a tight-end set. Either way, I hope he does well. BTW, what was the ejection for?

HaterOfElitists

Redroots wrote:#rr4l aye yo HaterofElitists, you know chad?? Chaddup!!! You da one sound like one biatch.. Cuz dats all you doing on here bro.. Jus saying! whoever makes it to da ship deserves to be there oia or ilh straight up!! Even if they make it with juice calls by da refs. What will be, will be...
That's so funny! NOT!

Your ability to make people laugh sucks more peeny than your mother! BTW, I loved that she gave me all of her vag! :lol:

The only whiny biatches are OIA fans who cry about "oppression"!

Getreal$
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by Getreal$ »

Okay this is silly and childish behavior that I hope the sportshawaii administrator takes a look at. As playoffs approach and lots of great discussions and analysis taking place, I would hope this site doesn't get shut down due to lewd and uncalled for comments.

Redroots
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Redroots »

HaterofElitists bra you make me laugh with your Baby brain!!! Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs may the best team win...

HaterOfElitists

Getreal$ wrote:Okay this is silly and childish behavior that I hope the sportshawaii administrator takes a look at. As playoffs approach and lots of great discussions and analysis taking place, I would hope this site doesn't get shut down due to lewd and uncalled for comments.
They never IP banned Auffrey79/Big Dog/Infidel/STL79, so what makes you think they'll do anything here? As long as he ain't posting this site ain't a cesspool! Infidel from 2013 belongs in Guantanamo and so do people who support him! His suffering is my comedy! Anyone who refuses to attack him can go suck it! Infidel and anyone that thinks it's wrong to attack him are turds!

Not only is he a troll, he's also a 54-year old man with KIDS that hates on HS athletes, attacks people who got different opinions than his, obsesses over programs, is a complete hypocrite, and says RACIST things! Tell me he ain't the WORST user here ever! Whoever thinks it's wrong to IP ban him is a turd!

Getreal$
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by Getreal$ »

HaterOfElitists wrote:
Getreal$ wrote:Okay this is silly and childish behavior that I hope the sportshawaii administrator takes a look at. As playoffs approach and lots of great discussions and analysis taking place, I would hope this site doesn't get shut down due to lewd and uncalled for comments.
They never IP banned Auffrey79/Big Dog/Infidel/STL79, so what makes you think they'll do anything here? As long as he ain't posting this site ain't a cesspool! Infidel from 2013 belongs in Guantanamo and so do people who support him! His suffering is my comedy! Anyone who refuses to attack him can go suck it! Infidel and anyone that thinks it's wrong to attack him are turds!

Not only is he a troll, he's also a 54-year old man with KIDS that hates on HS athletes, attacks people who got different opinions than his, obsesses over programs, is a complete hypocrite, and says RACIST things! Tell me he ain't the WORST user here ever! Whoever thinks it's wrong to IP ban him is a turd!
Thanks for setting me straight with your explanation and justification. I've had many great exchanges and debates over the years on this site, and I respect those who differ in opinions and predictions, I've changed positions many a time. But this is not the type of derogatory exchange made by an imbecile that I will be a part of. Brain imbalance is a cause for serious concern.

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

LocalCheesehead wrote:
He had to sit out the last 2 games because of ejection. He should be cleared and good to go against punahou.
I hope so. I don't think he was even in the building against Iolani. He's pretty hard to miss uniform or not.