unpaid pre-season D-I football

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
rrforlifebaby
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: unpaid pre-season D-I football

Post by rrforlifebaby »

harus0ra wrote:
gopunahou wrote:Is Kahuku THAT good or is Campbell THAT bad? Yes, this is a preseason game, but losing as bad as Campbell is can do season-long damage to a team's psyche.

I was thinking the same thing! But I think it's more Campbell being really bad then Kahuku being that good.
Campbell just wasnt any good. But what a way to start 2015 season for Big Red though.
Next week both Big Red and Kapolei will see how they stack up.

huki-lau-lau
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by huki-lau-lau »

cambple lost some starters transfer to kapolei so nextbweek kahuku get a real test
acording to reports lastnight run game n defense is beast but passing still no good
-------------------

2k_Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: ATL Braves
NFL: SF 49ers

Post by 2k_Hawaii »

Moanalua 45
Waiakea 0

End of 1st Quarter
Jesus christ

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

Punahou 21, Leilehua 0. Alex Fergus and Kynan Pang looking great for the Puns!
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

harus0ra wrote:
gopunahou wrote:Is Kahuku THAT good or is Campbell THAT bad? Yes, this is a preseason game, but losing as bad as Campbell is can do season-long damage to a team's psyche.

I was thinking the same thing! But I think it's more Campbell being really bad then Kahuku being that good.
@harus0ra: OK, but if Campbell is that bad, how come they're ranked #7? (Well, obviously, they're going to drop in this week's poll.)

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

huki-lau-lau wrote:cambple lost some starters transfer to kapolei so nextbweek kahuku get a real test
acording to reports lastnight run game n defense is beast but passing still no good
@huki-lau-lau: I heard Kahuku's QB can pass if he has to. The question is: How good are Kahuku's receivers? Last night, Kahuku's running game and the D were dominant enough that Kahuku didn't have to pass.

BullNuts808
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: the off season

Post by BullNuts808 »

Getreal$ wrote:Not sure what happened but word is he was placed on indefinite leave. Can't be good if the DOE puts you on leave. As for a new coach? All I know is his assistant coaches are still there.
Any updates on the Hilo Coach?

BullNuts808
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: the off season

Post by BullNuts808 »

BullNuts808 wrote:
Getreal$ wrote:Not sure what happened but word is he was placed on indefinite leave. Can't be good if the DOE puts you on leave. As for a new coach? All I know is his assistant coaches are still there.
Any updates on the Hilo Coach?
Nevermind asked too soon - lol

http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/football ... -on-leave/

mulesboi
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by mulesboi »

gopunahou wrote:Punahou 21, Leilehua 0. Alex Fergus and Kynan Pang looking great for the Puns!

I believe the final was Punahou 49 - Leilehua 7

Despite the score being like that, it could've been worst thanks to all the penalties that happened on Saturday night. There were 3 TD's that were called back in the first quarter for Punahou.

Squid Diver
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Squid Diver »

gopunahou wrote:Punahou 21, Leilehua 0. Alex Fergus and Kynan Pang looking great for the Puns!
Who the heck are Alex Fergus and Kynan Pang?

leadership
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by leadership »

leadership wrote:
Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:
leadership wrote:
His mom said he was transferring to Oahu because the BIIF didn't have competition for him. I think he was voted Honorable Mention DB in Division II BIIF last year. She does have a point that this year the QB's aren't that good at passing when compared to last years QB's Ellis, Kanehailua, Atuekaho, but don't make it seem like he was or would be dominating the BIIF, because he wasn't.

Why every time we talk about luca you got something negative to say about him. U just started your profile as soon as i brought him up on another post last week. Now his name comes up again, and boom, there you are again talkin smack about him. You even seem to know alot about the kid too. So tell us Mr LEADERSHIP, what have this kid done to make you so obsessive over him lol. Please share lol
Not negative at all, just a fact. read the mothers quote, she said no competition on the big island? He didn't dominate the league and thats a fact talk to those who DO know. He's going to Oahu to play better competition and thats great for him. It seems like you make a post and don't like it when others comment. You need to relax dude or don't post.
I hope his move to Oahu to play against better competition is paying off.

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Defend_Yourself_808 »

Who cares? You still cant sleep at night huh lol. I could give two f's about what he does. I was just wondering why YOU were and still obessed about the kid lol.

Getreal$
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by Getreal$ »

Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:Who cares? You still cant sleep at night huh lol. I could give two f's about what he does. I was just wondering why YOU were and still obessed about the kid lol.
Why do you even respond, and why get upset? You are right, who cares, so let it go. The best response to a stupid question is no response, it speaks volumes.

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Defend_Yourself_808 »

Getreal$ wrote:
Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:Who cares? You still cant sleep at night huh lol. I could give two f's about what he does. I was just wondering why YOU were and still obessed about the kid lol.
Why do you even respond, and why get upset? You are right, who cares, so let it go. The best response to a stupid question is no response, it speaks volumes.
Trust me my friend i will neva eva eva eva get upset on a forum we just talk smack nothing serious buleh. ;) And i will always respond to any question towards me no matter if its stupid like mr LEADERSHIPS one :p. Lol