Great job by Campbell!

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

Great job by Campbell!

Post by SM96753 »

Excellent job by both the Saber's baseball and softball teams! I watched a ton of baseball games this year and it was clear to me that Campbell had the best team. I think the major factor was not only having the state's premier pitcher, but they had PITCHING DEPTH. Their 2 and 3 starters were solid with speed and command as well!

They seem like a good group of kids! I like their humility which reflects on their coaching staff. Congrats!

Girls softball in the 808 never ceases to amaze me! We've got some gems here and are fortunate to be able to watch these girls play! Mahalo OC16! Great job by the Sabers, especially the Favella girl! Pitching and hitting!

One of the best things that I noticed in the championship game was the fan support! Excellent school spirit by both Campbell and Mililani! The place looked packed and that's a great thing to see!

MauiGuy
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: Great job by Campbell!

Post by MauiGuy »

Totally agree with the Kihei Boy. Campbell got the recipe for success and made it happen for both programs. Congrats to Campbell on a great Spring Sports Season!!!

BullNuts808
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: the off season

Post by BullNuts808 »

:hello1:

Sooners
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Sooners »

Both teams made it a very exciting to watch on TV.