ScoringLive 2014 All-Hawaii - Division I

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
JetTrOpt
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

ScoringLive 2014 All-Hawaii - Division I

Post by JetTrOpt »

Martin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: ScoringLive 2014 All-Hawaii - Division I

Post by Martin »

Glad they got Santiago,AloWily and Atuaia in on the First team defense. Cover Two all stars had too many D2 players.

huki-lau-lau
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by huki-lau-lau »

looks like scoringlive gave a lot of love to the final four teams (farr/kahuk/mill/puns), which adds more fuel to the fire for parents to transfer their kids to a school that will contend for titles.

just like whats happening in ncaa college football the smaller schools will shrivel a slow death while the bigger schools get better.
-------------------

my808view
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by my808view »

This is a prime example of the laziness of our media here in Hawaii. Scoringlive as well as Cover2 (which I think is made up of donkeys) will only make picks on hype and TV coverage. Their best resource is OC16, and parents who relentlessly boast about their child, giving false statistics. What happen to the news or sports reporter that goes into the field (games and practices) and research athletes, looking for that diamond in the rough and the big breaking story, instead of sitting in their computer chair and taking in all the hype and using that as solid info. Very sad to say, most coaches will promote or black ball athletes for their own personal reasons. This is why the reporter should be out there researching and getting first hand info to report and make quality picks for these types of awards that mean so much to our high school athletes. Remember, some of these great high school athletes that are undersize for the next level perform and carry their teams to success, will never play again, but was the real stars of the team or even the league.......

mother
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by mother »

:evil: this is to forreal$, the very fact that you talk trash about high school kids by name slike Seth Fukushima, whom you know nothing about obviously is crap. All kids have worked hard and these kids were not choosing themselves, they were selected like it or not by qualified people- the fact that you show so much hatred toward the Big Island boys is obviously something ugly in your mouth, keep you comments to yourself if they are so ugly, Seth worked more than hard this year, had a great year, its just too bad people like you don't do your own homework, why don't you worry about something more worthwhile, like bingo or knitting.

Calling out kids for doing well instead of just saying your opinion differently just hurts kids. grow up....forreal$ :-({|=