Iolani vs. Lahainaluna

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
MauiGuy
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: Iolani vs. Lahainaluna

Post by MauiGuy »

Definitely want to see Lahainaluna lay the hammer on Iolani (scorewise). This game is a good match up for Lahainaluna. Their pass defense is much improved, as witnessed by KS-Hawaii and their offense is tight. They have very good athletes in the right places. In the past, they had outstanding athletes to make big plays, but this year's team plays much more team football. I agree they'll wear Iolani down. It should be a shootout and the team that makes the least mistakes will win...and it WILL be the Lunas!

iolani4life
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by iolani4life »

MauiGuy wrote:Definitely want to see Lahainaluna lay the hammer on Iolani (scorewise). This game is a good match up for Lahainaluna. Their pass defense is much improved, as witnessed by KS-Hawaii and their offense is tight. They have very good athletes in the right places. In the past, they had outstanding athletes to make big plays, but this year's team plays much more team football. I agree they'll wear Iolani down. It should be a shootout and the team that makes the least mistakes will win...and it WILL be the Lunas!
So much for your prediction. You're a joke Maui Boy.

Aitorahi
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: Washington Nationals
NBA: OKC Thunder
NFL: SF Niners

Post by Aitorahi »

iolani4life wrote:...
Way to keep it classy I4L. :-$

iolani4life
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by iolani4life »

Aitorahi wrote:
iolani4life wrote:...
Way to keep it classy I4L. :-$
Thank You, I appreciate it!