State Semi's: Kahuku vs. Punahou

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
95boyz
High-quality H20 provider

Re: State Semi's: Kahuku vs. Punahou

Post by 95boyz »

Like I said. We have more than enough talent on the North Shore whether we lose a few or not. It's the coaching I'm worried about. We could have easily won this game, but hats off to Punahou cause.. they won! LOL j/k good game!
GO BIG RED WARRIORZ!!!

harus0ra
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by harus0ra »

Congrats to punahou! Both defense is the best in the states...it's going to be an exciting state championship

rrforlifebaby
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by rrforlifebaby »

Swag43 wrote:49-0 is kindly but coach Ane has class and will lay off the gass....
so much for your prediction. but a win is a win Congrats to the Puns . Kaumatule just ate up who ever they put in front of him.. Props to Noa for starting off and ending the game.

Anybody know what happened to Afalava?

95boyz

Post by 95boyz »

rrforlifebaby wrote:
Probably injured. Seen him limping during the Hilo game.
GO BIG RED WARRIORZ!!!

rrforlifebaby
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by rrforlifebaby »

95boyz wrote:
rrforlifebaby wrote:
Probably injured. Seen him limping during the Hilo game.
too bad cause he's a senior.. he could've made a huge difference. future looks really good for Big Red,assuming some kid's don't leave for whatever reason.
Very proud of this years squad!
RRFL!

whatdoesthefoxsay
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by whatdoesthefoxsay »

Amazing defense for both teams! Total props to Kahuku. Almost won without a lot of offense and even after giving up the kickoff return. If Puns turnovers continue, Millilani is going to be tough to beat. Even without the turnovers. Hoping for a great game from everyone.

dirtylickens

Post by dirtylickens »

My prediction of 48-17 was not even close. Punahou squeeked by with that one. defensive game ball goes to #6 Boyd Chung. Kid made plays all night from the linebacker position. And offensively gotta give it to Noa. Being shut down most of the game after the kick return had a few big catches that helped get them into field goal range. Kahukus defense is the best in the state. And they finally put a full game together. Punahous offense had just enough to get the job done. The turnovers on both sides killed any offensive momentum throughout the entire game. Congratulations to Punahou on the victory, and hats off to a great Kahuku defense and team.

BuffnBlueOmaha
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by BuffnBlueOmaha »

Coming from a Punahou alum, that was quite a havoc-wrecking game. Puns barely squeaked by with the 48-yarder, but valiant efforts all across the board. I have to give special Kudos to RR's #20 for picking off so many passes!

Martin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Martin »

Anybody know when was the last time PUN 's O was denied a TD the whole game? Wow, Kahuku has the best D in the state.

Eastside Hooligan
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: 49ers

Post by Eastside Hooligan »

Great game to the end!!! :hello1:

Funny how alot of people had Kahuku down and out ..... in the end yes we lost but not by much!!!

Stats were thrown out the window!!!

Who's talking now??

Red Raider Faithful and supporter Forevah!!

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

reignjah11 wrote:Damn refs, call the PIs against kahuku but miss the obvious one on punahou.
Yep. Everyone saw it but the refs. Cost Kahuku the game.

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

reignjah11 wrote:Great gm, hard luck kahuku. Very impressed with theirr effort, mililani get chance!
Heard that, Mililani? You have a chance! Now go get 'em!

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Defend_Yourself_808 »

Swag43 wrote:And the time has come....Mililani look like pretenders....after Punahou smash Kahuku, can we cut to the chase and hand Punahou the states...this OIA play is hideous...smh
Pretenders my okole lol. Looks like your the only monkey that talks to much now u gotta eat it. lol so tell me how u felt when punahou's offense couldn't even smell the end zone all night. Did it fulfill your awesome predictions, huh did it buddy. Hahaha like I said all year punahou hasn't played anyone special all year till last night. Punahou= exposed/beatable/eat doodoo lol

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:
Swag43 wrote:And the time has come....Mililani look like pretenders....after Punahou smash Kahuku, can we cut to the chase and hand Punahou the states...this OIA play is hideous...smh
Pretenders my okole lol. Looks like your the only monkey that talks to much now u gotta eat it. lol so tell me how u felt when punahou's offense couldn't even smell the end zone all night. Did it fulfill your awesome predictions, huh did it buddy. Hahaha like I said all year punahou hasn't played anyone special all year till last night. Punahou= exposed/beatable/eat doodoo lol
OK, Mililani, did you read that? This is your opportunity. I assume you watched the Punahou game on TV; Punahou is beatable. And, you have the O to do it. Your O is better than Kahuku's; you're better at the line, QB, RB, and receivers. Make it happen this coming weekend!

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Defend_Yourself_808 »

HS Football Fanatic wrote:
Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:
OK, Mililani, did you read that? This is your opportunity. I assume you watched the Punahou game on TV; Punahou is beatable. And, you have the O to do it. Your O is better than Kahuku's; you're better at the line, QB, RB, and receivers. Make it happen this coming weekend!
Brah Trojans is gonna sasa dat muli dis weekend beleive me. Your right our offense is better than kahukus. But our defense isn't. Kahukus d is flawless. But I tell u dis our d is way better than St. Louis d. The d who practically exposed punahou the game. The same d who were missing all their starters on the line and still gave punahou a hard time. Lol Trojans got this handled like a boss cheeee