kahuku Injury

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
hawaiiboy396
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

kahuku Injury

Post by hawaiiboy396 »

Anyone know the status of the Kahuku Qb for tonights game. Also heard that the RB is not playing. Can anyone confirm that.

dirtylickens
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: kahuku Injury

Post by dirtylickens »

curious if any of our red raider fans or alumni have an update on Alo-Wily who left the Hilo game limping? He played one hell of a game, and now they'll need a similar performance from him to have a chance against the buff n blue

ThaGame
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ThaGame »

dirtylickens wrote:curious if any of our red raider fans or alumni have an update on Alo-Wily who left the Hilo game limping? He played one hell of a game, and now they'll need a similar performance from him to have a chance against the buff n blue

The big boy should be fine. The Red Raiders should be coming into this game at full strength and firing on all cylinders! \:D/

Swag43
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by Swag43 »

Yes, I don't want any excuses when they get raped...no lame oh they got 5 of ours BS....

ThaGame
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ThaGame »

Swag43 wrote:Yes, I don't want any excuses when they get raped...no lame oh they got 5 of ours BS....
Nah, no excuses from me bruh and maybe use better language when commenting on a football game! [-X