OIA Finals: Kahuku vs. Mililani

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
halaokolele
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: OIA Finals: Kahuku vs. Mililani

Post by halaokolele »

I hope they stick to it and mix a little play action to keep everyone honest. Give that Deffense a chance instead of 3&out and they can keep things close and even win it!

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Defend_Yourself_808 »

Swag43 wrote:
Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:Dude they got exposed by St Louis. Kahukus secondary is way better then punahou. Punahou didn't play anyone special this year besides a rebuilding st. Louis team. Who by da way would have won the game if injuries wasn't a factor. ( in Smokies voice from friday) Annnnd you knoow Dis, Maaaaayneee.... :)
Talk to much now you got to eat it....lol
Swag u kan eat me u faka lol :)

Birdman316
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Birdman316 »

Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:
Swag43 wrote:
Defend_Yourself_808 wrote:Dude they got exposed by St Louis. Kahukus secondary is way better then punahou. Punahou didn't play anyone special this year besides a rebuilding st. Louis team. Who by da way would have won the game if injuries wasn't a factor. ( in Smokies voice from friday) Annnnd you knoow Dis, Maaaaayneee.... :)
Talk to much now you got to eat it....lol
Swag u kan eat me u faka lol :)
The last thing we need over here are fights. The admins almost shut this section down last year all because of one user who kept angering people with his obsession and insistence that his opinion was the only one that mattered.

Defend_Yourself_808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Defend_Yourself_808 »

Brah birdman it's all joke n fun wen we yap, u no see da lol and :) at the end monkey. Like I said before, if u too sensitive go read a bible n go join the e harmony forums :) obviously u the only one getting angerd .... Y so serious bro.... U mad bro.... Lol want some skittles bro, so u can taste the rainbow hahaha se polo :) #wattafuambam lol