Kapolei’s Hurricane goes north to Kahuku

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
harus0ra
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: Kapolei’s Hurricane goes north to Kahuku

Post by harus0ra »

huki-lau-lau wrote:
harus0ra wrote:
I know what you mean but running has a better chance than the passing. Your right tho about them scouting and making it hard for our offense to be successful when we're predictable, that's why they need to run the ball with a lead blocker. How bout you tell me what they should do?
I agree with you in that the history of our program says that we are successful running rather then passing, but we simply dont have the proper RB or oline to play smash mouth this year, if you disagree please tell me what player you would have playing at those positions because randomly saying
"they need to run with a lead blocker.." or
"Jv coach should've took over the varsity.."

...is not address the problems that our team is facing.

you got to remember that sterling carvalho who is the OC was also the OC when reggie started coaching in 2005, in fact there are a number of current assistant coaches that were on reggies championship teams, you dont think that they know how to play kahuku football? for that reason I have always been nuetral as a critic of our offense, i beleieve anything that can be done is being done to help that offense and I do see a number of adjustments made every game, some have worked and some have failed, Leslie and Sterling are doing super with what they got.
Did they tried to run the i formation? I think not! You say they made adjustments and look same plays just different formations but watching tuli taking direct snaps everytime is a waste of downs. Been like several Weeks offense didn't do Jack and they look more worse than last year. This ain't Idaho you know

huki-lau-lau
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by huki-lau-lau »

harus0ra wrote:
Did they tried to run the i formation? I think not! You say they made adjustments and look same plays just different formations but watching tuli taking direct snaps everytime is a waste of downs. Been like several Weeks offense didn't do Jack and they look more worse than last year. This ain't Idaho you know
u would be a great replacement for head coach

harusora - "run the I formation team"
QB- "ok, who is the RB and FB?"
harusora- "i dont care just run the I formation and we automatically will win because the grandma's and maddahs in the stands want the I formation"

u sound like all the part-timer rr fans that dont know squat about football but think they have all the solutions.
just watch and cheer.
-------------------

harus0ra
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by harus0ra »

huki-lau-lau wrote:
harus0ra wrote:
u would be a great replacement for head coach

harusora - "run the I formation team"
QB- "ok, who is the RB and FB?"
harusora- "i dont care just run the I formation and we automatically will win because the grandma's and maddahs in the stands want the I formation"

u sound like all the part-timer rr fans that dont know squat about football but think they have all the solutions.
just watch and cheer.
Oh sorry Mrs know it all! So you tell me that's it is what it is okay fine I will stop saying anything and I will watch and cheer and may the best team wins...RRFL!!! NO EXCUSES