#9 for Saint Louis

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Hawaiiboy96792
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

#9 for Saint Louis

Post by Hawaiiboy96792 »

small little runt starting off for Saint Louis has go. Too small. If you watch Saint louis games you'll see that he drops balls , Slow off the line , and runs horrible routes. Who is the Receiver coach? I thought Saint Louis was known for their Slots & QB's , not small AND slow slot backs like this. Maybe another reason why they don't win? maybe? maybe not? but we all know its the defense but I am very confused on how this #9 kid is a starter for Saint louis. #politics maybe?

newguy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: #9 for Saint Louis

Post by newguy »

Hawaiiboy96792 wrote:small little runt starting off for Saint Louis has go. Too small. If you watch Sainthouis games youbecause that he drops balls , Slow off the line , and runs horrible routes. Who is the Receiver coach? I thought Saint Louis was known for their Slots & QB's , not small AND slow slot backs like this. Maybe another reason why they don't win? maybe? maybe not? but we all know its the defense but I am very confused on how this #9 kid is a starter for Saint louis. #politics maybe?
I don't necessarily disagree with you but to call the kid a runt etc. Sounds a little personal to me, anyways you are right IMHO #33 Salas should be starting in front of #9 Souza..#3 Cui is St. Louis' work horse in the middle he catches everything in traffic and #10 Kobayashi is the deep threat. #5 is also coming around. I feel that the receiving corps is pretty solid but to your point #9 should not be starting in front of #33 no offense to #9. BTW Pupule Paul has #9 ranked as the 12th best receiver in the state tied with #3 Cui and ranked higher than #33 go figure...lol..

kaypryd
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: #9 for Saint Louis

Post by kaypryd »

Saints problem is like Kamehameha, their defenses are horrible! Saints dbs esp! Offense can score no prob!