Cal Lee & Ron Lee too old?

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
gridiron22
Pine rider
Pine rider
NBA: LakersChargers
NFL: chargers

Re: Cal Lee & Ron Lee too old?

Post by gridiron22 »

I dont see Punahou losing its place atop the ILH from here on out, their target demographic for football is the athletes with Brain as well as Braun. St. Louis targeted demographic is the places you stated, Mayor Wright, KPT, Palama settlement.

St. Louis has established its self as a place for QB's and WR's, thats it, I dont see the Lee brothers getting the best talented athletes at all 22 positions as they did back in the 90's. Punahou is the new dynasty of this generation.

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Cal Lee & Ron Lee too old?

Post by saynotomercs »

gridiron22 wrote:I dont see Punahou losing its place atop the ILH from here on out, their target demographic for football is the athletes with Brain as well as Braun. St. Louis targeted demographic is the places you stated, Mayor Wright, KPT, Palama settlement.

St. Louis has established its self as a place for QB's and WR's, thats it, I dont see the Lee brothers getting the best talented athletes at all 22 positions as they did back in the 90's. Punahou is the new dynasty of this generation.
This is such an articulate post.