Politclyincrekt's Top 25

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker
NFL: Chicago Bears

Re: Politclyincrekt's Top 25

Post by politclyincrekt »

HS Football Fanatic wrote:@politclyincrekt: You've made 3 interesting upset predictions; I would have to go against all 3.
1. Leilehua has played Kahuku many times before; they know about Kahuku's huge fan base, especially at Kahuku's home field. Therefore, I'd be surprised if those intangibles--even Kahuku Senior Night--will be enough to rattle Leilehua. Leilehua has a good passing game, and pass-defense is Kahuku's weakness. On top of that, Leilehua has a pretty solid D. Will have to go with Leilehua on this one.
2. Farrington is a great team, very physical, especially the defensive front-seven. However, I think Mililani is too strong offensively. Milton is easily the best QB in the OIA D1 Red, and Malepeai is the best RB in the state. Worse for Farrington: Milton can run as well as he passes. Against St Louis, he had more rushing yards than did Malepeai, the best RB in the state. Also, Mililani--like Farrington--is very physical on the line. Perhaps not quite as big, but still very physical. This will probably be a pretty close game, but I would have to go with Mililani; I think they simply have too many weapons, especially on offense.
3. Nanakuli is a very physical team, but Kaimuki gave them a scare for a while. I think Pearl City will be too much for Nanakuli to handle, particularly on offense; they have a good QB and a good RB. I don't think home-field advantage and Senior Night will be enough for Nanakuli to win.
I'll admit that these predictions are very bold. But, honestly, Kaisers win and Campbell's first 3 quarters really rattled me and I'm really seeing an exciting end to the regular season this year.

politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker

Summary:
Boom goes the dynamite! A great weekend with great games between great squads! Lot's of movement in the Top 20. Here are our biggest movers: Nanakuli up 3. KS-Hawaii down 3.

Top 10 (3 ILH, 1 MIL, 6 OIA)
(--) 1: Punahou (4-0)
(--) 2: Mililani (6-0): Impressed a lot of people in their take down of Farrington.
(2) 3: Campbell (5-1): Bumped way up after Farrington's failure. Farrington vs. Campbell will be a must watch!
(--) 4: Leilehua (5-1): Absolutely shutdown Kahuku's offense in their loss.
(2) 5: Farrington (5-1): Dropped by #2 Mililani. Campbell next.
(1) 6: Kahuku (5-1): A win is a win, no matter how ugly.
(1) 7: Kaiser (4-2): Squeaked by Castle.
(--) 8: KS-Kapalama (4-1): Seemed a little salty after last week's loss.
(1) 9: St. Louis (4-3)
(1) 10: Lahainaluna (5-0)

Next 10 (2 BIIF, 1 ILH, 1 KIF, 1 MIL, 5 OIA)
(--) 11: Waianae (4-2)
(--) 12: Kapolei (2-4): DNP. The most consistant team this year. Hasn't moved from #12 since these rankings started.
(1) 13: Kapaa (3-1): DNP
(1) 14: Iolani (3-2)
(1) 15: Hilo (6-0): Still undefeated.
(1) 16: Maui (4-1): DNP
(2) 17: Moanalua (3-3): Almost lost vs. unranked Kailua.
(3) 18. Nanakuli (6-0): Top dog in the OIA White.
(1) 19: Pearl City (5-1): Tough loss to Nanakuli.
(2) 20. Konawaena (5-1): On top of the BIIF 2.

Sneaking In (1 BIIF, 1 ILH, 3 OIA)
(1) 21: Castle (1-5): Will secure a play-off berth vs. McKinley this week.
(3) 22: KS-Hawaii (3-2): Lost to unranked Hawaii Prep
(2) 23. Radford (5-1)
(--) 24: Kalani (4-2): Welcome to the top 10!
(1) 25: Damien (2-3)

Dropped:
Aiea (2-4)

Overall Conference Power Rankings:
(While conferences may have individual powerhouse teams, this ranking takes into account conference performance as a whole)
- 1. ILH Division I (0.650)
- 2. OIA Blue (0.475)
- 3. ILH Division II (0.388)
- 4. OIA Red (0.363)
- 5. MIL Division I (0.013)
6. BIIF Division II (-0.063)
T7. KIF (-0.125)
T7. OIA White (-0.125)
9. MIL Division II (-0.188)
10. BIIF Division I (-0.400)

STATISTICS
54.3% of all HHSAA teams in Top 25
- 37.5% of all BIIF teams in Top 25 (BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 71.4% of all ILH teams in Top 25 (ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
- 33% of all KIF teams in Top 25 (BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 40% of all MIL teams in Top 25 (BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 60.9% of all OIA teams in Top 25 (PAR; 0)
(>10% below HHSAA percentage is below average, >10% above HHSAA percentage is above average, within 10% of HHSAA percentage is par)
-------------------------------------------------------
Of the Top 25 Teams:
- 4% represent the BIIF Division I (BIIF Division I comprises 8.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 8% represent the BIIF Division II (BIIF Division II comprises 8.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 12% represent the ILH Division I (ILH Division I comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
- 8% represent the ILH Division II (ILH Division II comprises 8.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 4% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 4% represent the MIL Division I (MIL Division I comprises 4.3% of the HHSAA: PAR; 0)
- 4% represent the MIL Division II (MIL Division II comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 20% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA;PAR; 0)
- 20% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 16% represent the OIA White (OIA White comprises 19.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
(Below Average, Above Average, and Par grades follow same as above, except with 5% deviation)
Of the Top 25 Division I Teams (of which there are 17; 23 total in the HHSAA):
5.8% represent the BIIF (BIIF comprises 17.4% of the HHSAA Division I; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
17.6% represent the ILH (ILH comprises 13% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
5.8% represent the MIL (MIL comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
29.4% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 30.4% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
29.4% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 30.4% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
(Below Average, Above Average, and Par grades follow same as above, except with 5% deviation)
Of the Top 25 Division II Teams (of which there are 8; 23 total in the HHSAA):
25% represent the BIIF (BIIF comprises 17.4% of the HHSAA Division II; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
25% represent the ILH (ILH comprises 17.4% of the HHSAA Division II; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
12.5% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 13% of the HHSAA Division II; PAR)
12.5% represent the MIL (MIL comprises 13% of the HHSAA Division II; PAR)
50% represent the OIA (OIA comprises 39.1% of the HHSAA Division II; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
Top 10 Statistics ('above average' worth 2-points, 'par' worth 1-point):
- 0.0% represent the BIIF Division I (BIIF Division I comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 0.0% represent the BIIF Division II (BIIF Division I comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 30% represent the ILH Division I (ILH Division I comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +2)
- 0.0% represent the ILH Division II (ILH Division II comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 0.0% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 0.0% represent the MIL Division I (MIL Division I comprises 4.3% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0*)
- 10% represent the MIL Division II (MIL Division II comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR; +1)
- 30% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +2)
- 30% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +2)
- 0.0% represent the OIA White (OIA White comprises 19.6% of the HHSAA; HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
Next 10 Statistics ('above average' worth 1-points, 'par' worth 0-points):
- 10% represent the BIIF Division I (BIIF Division I comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 10% represent the BIIF Division II (BIIF Division II comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 0.0% represent the ILH Division I (ILH Division I comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 10% represent the ILH Division II (ILH Division II comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 10% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 10% represent the MIL Division I (MIL Division I comprises 4.3% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
- 0.0% represent the MIL Division II (MIL Division II comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
10% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 20% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; PAR)
20% represent the OIA White (OIA White comprises 19.6% of the HHSAA; PAR)
(IMAGES BORROWED FROM SCORINGLIVE.COM)

*Not fair to give away points just because the conference is small.

politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker

#4 Leilehua over #7 Kaiser @ Leilehua
Leilehua will not turn the ball over 7 times the way Kahuku did when they played the Cougars a couple weeks ago. Kaiser's defense also isn't near what Kahuku's is and Leilehua will not be stopped this week heading into play-offs.

#21 Castle over McKinley @ Castle
You know I love my Tigers but this year ain't the business. Castle will secure their berth this week into the play-offs.

#19 Pearl City over #24 Kalani @ Pearl City
Pearl City will rebound from their tough loss at Nanakuli against Kalani this week to secure the #2 spot.

#18 Nanakuli over #23 Radford @ Roosevelt
Part II of the battle for OIA White seeding will see Nanakuli beat Radford to secure the #1 spot in the play-offs.

#13 Kapaa over Kauai @ Vidinha Stadium
Kapaa simply cannot be stopped this season in the KIF.

#6 Kahuku over #11 Waianae @ Aloha Stadium
Kahuku simply cannot afford another offensive experiment this week. A loss against Waianae will be a #4 seed for Kahuku entering play-offs.

#15 Hilo over #20 Konawaena @ Wong Stadium
Hilo has yet to be defeated in the BIIF and their winning ways won't end this week. Konawaena will come close but won't have the dice at the end of the night.

GAME OF THE WEEK
UPSET ALERT

#3 Campbell over #5 Farrington @ Aloha Stadium
This is the second time I'm taking Campbell to upset an opponent (they nearly pulled it out vs. Mililani a couple weeks ago) but I feel like this week they can actually get the job done. Especially without Governor quarterback Montana Liana.

rrforlifebaby
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by rrforlifebaby »

politclyincrekt wrote:Image
#4 Leilehua over #7 Kaiser @ Leilehua
Leilehua will not turn the ball over 7 times the way Kahuku did when they played the Cougars a couple weeks ago. Kaiser's defense also isn't near what Kahuku's is and Leilehua will not be stopped this week heading into play-offs.

#21 Castle over McKinley @ Castle
You know I love my Tigers but this year ain't the business. Castle will secure their berth this week into the play-offs.

#19 Pearl City over #24 Kalani @ Pearl City
Pearl City will rebound from their tough loss at Nanakuli against Kalani this week to secure the #2 spot.

#18 Nanakuli over #23 Radford @ Roosevelt
Part II of the battle for OIA White seeding will see Nanakuli beat Radford to secure the #1 spot in the play-offs.

#13 Kapaa over Kauai @ Vidinha Stadium
Kapaa simply cannot be stopped this season in the KIF.

#6 Kahuku over #11 Waianae @ Aloha Stadium
Kahuku simply cannot afford another offensive experiment this week. A loss against Waianae will be a #4 seed for Kahuku entering play-offs.

#15 Hilo over #20 Konawaena @ Wong Stadium
Hilo has yet to be defeated in the BIIF and their winning ways won't end this week. Konawaena will come close but won't have the dice at the end of the night.

GAME OF THE WEEK
UPSET ALERT

#3 Campbell over #5 Farrington @ Aloha Stadium
This is the second time I'm taking Campbell to upset an opponent (they nearly pulled it out vs. Mililani a couple weeks ago) but I feel like this week they can actually get the job done. Especially without Governor quarterback Montana Liana.
I wouldn't necessarily call Campbell beating the Govs an upset. Sabers did look better losing to Mililani than the Govs did.

politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker

Top 10 (3 ILH, 1 MIL, 6 OIA)
(--) 1: Punahou (5-0)
(--) 2: Mililani (7-0): Favorite to win the OIA.
(1) 3: Leilehua (6-1)
(1) 4: Farrington (6-1): Beat Campbell to secure first round bye.
(1) 5: Kahuku (6-1): Showed us some fireworks vs. Waianae.
(3) 6: Campbell (5-2): Lost to Farrington in the 3rd quarter.
(1) 7: KS-Kapalama (5-1): #1 Punahou next.
(1) 8: St. Louis (5-3)
(2) 9: Kaiser (4-3): Lossed to #11 Waianae
(---) 10: Lahainaluna (7-0)

Next 10 (2 BIIF, 1 ILH, 1 KIF, 1 MIL, 5 OIA)
(--) 11: Waianae (4-3): Secured #3 berth vs. Kaiser.
(--) 12: Kapolei (3-4)
(1) 13: Kapaa (4-1): Absolutely cannot be caught this year in the KIF.
(1) 14: Hilo (7-0): Remained undefeated vs. Konawaena this week.
(1) 15: Maui (5-1)
(2) 16: Iolani (3-3)
(1) 17. Nanakuli (7-0): Top dog in the OIA White.
(1) 18: Moanalua (3-4): Lost to #2 Mililani.
(---) 19: Pearl City (6-1)
(2) 20: KS-Hawaii (4-2): Back in the Top 20 with a resounding win vs. Honokaa.

Sneaking In (1 BIIF, 1 ILH, 3 OIA)
(1) 21. Konawaena (5-2): Lost to Division I juggernaut Hilo.
(1) 22: Castle (2-5)
(2) 23. Radford (5-3)
(--) 24: Kalani (4-3):
(--) 25. Waialua (4-3): New to the Top 25

Dropped:
Damien (2-4)

Overall Conference Power Rankings:
(While conferences may have individual powerhouse teams, this ranking takes into account conference performance as a whole)
1. OIA Blue (0.438)
2. ILH Division I (0.425)
3. OIA Red (0.294)
4. ILH Division II (0.094)
5. OIA White (0.038)
6. MIL Division I (0.007)
7. BIIF Division II (-0.003)
8. KIF (-0.163)
- 9. MIL Division II (-0.194)
- 10. BIIF Division I (-0.400)

STATISTICS
54.3% of all HHSAA teams in Top 25
- 37.5% of all BIIF teams in Top 25 (BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
57.1% of all ILH teams in Top 25 (PAR; 0)
- 33% of all KIF teams in Top 25 (BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 40% of all MIL teams in Top 25 (BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 60.9% of all OIA teams in Top 25 (PAR; 0)
(>10% below HHSAA percentage is below average, >10% above HHSAA percentage is above average, within 10% of HHSAA percentage is par)
Of the Top 25 Teams:
- 4% represent the BIIF Division I (BIIF Division I comprises 8.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 8% represent the BIIF Division II (BIIF Division II comprises 8.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 12% represent the ILH Division I (ILH Division I comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
4% represent the ILH Division II (ILH Division II comprises 8.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 4% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 4% represent the MIL Division I (MIL Division I comprises 4.3% of the HHSAA: PAR; 0)
- 4% represent the MIL Division II (MIL Division II comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
- 20% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA;PAR; 0)
- 20% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
20% represent the OIA White (OIA White comprises 19.6% of the HHSAA; PAR; 0)
Of the Top 25 Division I Teams (of which there are 17; 23 total in the HHSAA):
- 5.8% represent the BIIF (BIIF comprises 17.4% of the HHSAA Division I; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 17.6% represent the ILH (ILH comprises 13% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
- 5.8% represent the MIL (MIL comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
- 29.4% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 30.4% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
- 29.4% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 30.4% of the HHSAA Division I; PAR)
Of the Top 25 Division II Teams (of which there are 8; 23 total in the HHSAA):
- 25% represent the BIIF (BIIF comprises 17.4% of the HHSAA Division II; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
12.5% represent the ILH (ILH comprises 17.4% of the HHSAA Division II; PAR)
- 12.5% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 13% of the HHSAA Division II; PAR)
- 12.5% represent the MIL (MIL comprises 13% of the HHSAA Division II; PAR)
62.5% represent the OIA White (OIA comprises 39.1% of the HHSAA Division II; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
Top 10 Statistics ('above average' worth 2-points, 'par' worth 1-point):
- 0.0% represent the BIIF Division I (BIIF Division I comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 0.0% represent the BIIF Division II (BIIF Division I comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 30% represent the ILH Division I (ILH Division I comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +2)
- 0.0% represent the ILH Division II (ILH Division II comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 0.0% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
- 0.0% represent the MIL Division I (MIL Division I comprises 4.3% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0*)
- 10% represent the MIL Division II (MIL Division II comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR; +1)
- 30% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +2)
- 30% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +2)
- 0.0% represent the OIA White (OIA White comprises 19.6% of the HHSAA; HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; 0)
Next 10 Statistics ('above average' worth 1-points, 'par' worth 0-points):
- 10% represent the BIIF Division I (BIIF Division I comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 10% represent the BIIF Division II (BIIF Division II comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 0.0% represent the ILH Division I (ILH Division I comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 10% represent the ILH Division II (ILH Division II comprises 8.7% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 10% represent the KIF (KIF comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; PAR)
- 10% represent the MIL Division I (MIL Division I comprises 4.3% of the HHSAA; ABOVE AVERAGE; +1)
- 0.0% represent the MIL Division II (MIL Division II comprises 6.5% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
10% represent the OIA Red (OIA Red comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; BELOW AVERAGE; -1)
- 20% represent the OIA Blue (OIA Blue comprises 15.2% of the HHSAA; PAR)
20% represent the OIA White (OIA White comprises 19.6% of the HHSAA; PAR)
(IMAGES BORROWED FROM SCORINGLIVE.COM)

*Not fair to give away points just because the conference is small.

politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker

Damien over Pac-5 @ Aloha Stadium
This may be for rights for who gets to take on Iolani for the ILH Division II. Damien has been much more competitive against the ILH Division I than Pac-5 has been and I simply don't see the Wolf Pack coming out on top.

OIA Division I Wild Card
#6 Campbell over Waipahu @ Campbell
I've been riding Campbell all season to do well and perhaps third time's the charm. Waipahu is in the play-offs only by virtue of a win against winless McKinley. The Marauders need a miracle if they want to advance.

OIA Division I Wild Card
#9 Kaiser over #18 Moanalua @ Kaiser
Kaiser is dying to show everyone that their win against Kahuku wasn't a fluke and advancing to the quarter finals is a big part in doing that. Kaiser is simply too good on defense to let Moanalua walk all over them and they should come up with the win.

OIA Division I Wild Card
#12 Kapolei over #22 Castle @ Kapolei
Both of these teams are scrappers and both stay in games they have no business being in because of it. To their credit, Castle is the only true wildcard in the play-offs and on any given Friday Castle could upset anyone. But this is the post season and Kapolei's defense will be too much for the Knight's to score on. Kapolei will barely win...but they'll win.

OIA Division I Wild Card
#11 Waianae over Aiea @ Waianae
I don't think there will be any surprises here. Even if the game were in Aiea I don't think the Seariders will let them come close.

Game of the Week
#1 Punahou over #7 KS-Kapalama @ Aloha Stadium
There seems to be a lot of hype surrounding this game. And I have no idea why. Will it be exciting? I hope so. Will Punahou lose? Of course not. There is a reason everyone has had them ranked #1 since the pre-season: The Buffnblu are the most dominating team in Hawaii high school football this year. OC16, Unpaid, and myself all rank Punahou above Mililani (who has won 3 more games than Punahou). Punahou has trampled everything that has challenged them this year and Kamehameha won't dent their record this week.

#14 Hilo over Waiakea @ Wong Stadium
Hilo is 3 games ahead of Kealakehe and really don't need this win to take the BIIF. That's not gonna stop them from going 8-0 into the play-offs, though.

politclyincrekt
Play Maker
Play Maker

Power Ranking All Hawaii Prep Teams

I haven't been around much (school got crazy) but I've developed a new formula to power rank teams. This new formula takes into account points scored for and against, strength of schedule, and overall record.
*If a team finishes earlier in a tournament with a higher power score, they will be dropped below other teams in the same tournament that finished higher.

1: Mililani Trojans (4466.953; Division I State Champion)
2: Punahou Buffnblu (4424.689; Division I State Finalist)
3: Kahuku Red Raiders (3044.660; OIA Division I Finalist)
4: Farrington Governors (2800.000; OIA Division I 3rd Place)
--5: Hilo Vikings (6115.662*; BIIF Division I Champion; HANDICAPPED BY FARRINGTON)
6: Maui Sabers (2583.408; MIL Division I Champion)
7: Campbell Sabers (1976.568)
8: Leilehua Mules (1825.740)
9: Iolani Raiders (1573.200; Division II State Champion)
--10: Lahainaluna Lunas (5504.130*; Division II State Finalist; HANDICAPPED BY IOLANI)
--11: Kapaa Warriors (2754.858*; KIF Champion; HANDICAPPED BY IOLANI)
--12: KS-Hawaii Warriors (2262.565*; BIIF Division II Champion; HANDICAPPED BY IOLANI)
----13: Nanakuli Golden Hawks (2291.169*; OIA Division II Champion; HANDICAPPED BY KS-HAWAII)
----14: Pearl City Chargers (2128.948*; OIA Division II Finalist; HANDICAPPED BY KS-HAWAII)
----15: Konawaena Wild Cats (1818.992*; HANDICAPPED BY KS-HAWAII)
16: Radford Rams (1441.711)
17: St. Louis Crusaders (1263.242)
18: Waianae Seariders (1135.872)
19: Kapolei Hurricanes (1093.029)
20: Kaiser Cougars (1065.400)
21: KS-Kapalama Warriors (994.968)
22: Hawaii Prep Ka Makani (968.962)
23: Kealakehe Waveriders (869.036)
24: Kalani Falcons (854.145)
25: Moanalua Na Menehune (578.775)
26: Damien Monarchs (551.000)
27: Castle Knights (433.608)
28: Kaimuki Bulldogs (432.905)
29: Baldwin Bears (395.456)
30: Waialua Bulldogs (392.559)
31: Waiakea Warriors (378.216)
32: Roosevelt Rough Riders (368.500)
33: St. Francis Saints (313.357)
34: KS-Maui Warriors (306.180)
35: Pac-Five Wolf Pack (267.456)
36: Honokaa Dragons (252.235)
37: Kalaheo Mustangs (231.440)
38: Kauai Red Raiders (217.838)
39: Aiea Na Alii (205.020)
40: King Kekaulike Na Alii (181.168)
41: Waimea Menehunes (138.600)
42: Kailua Surfriders (115.06)
43: Keaau Cougars (95.200)
44: Waipahu Marauders (84.482)
45: Anuenue Na Koa (73.074)
46: McKinley Tigers (43.225)
------------------------------------------------------
Highest Ranked Division II Team: #9 Iolani
Lowest Ranked Division I Team: #46 McKinley
Highest Division I Power Ranking Score: #5 Hilo (6115.662)
Highest Division II Power Ranking Score: #10 Lahainaluna (5504.130)

Lowest Handicapping Score: #9 Iolani (1573.200)