Hawaii vs. Mainland 2014

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
westside.gee
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: Hawaii vs. Mainland 2014

Post by westside.gee »

reignjah11 wrote:Thank you scoringlive! Just checked their site and it appears they are gonna stream tonight's game between St. Louis and St. John Bosco!

scoringlive.com/streaming or go to their youtube channel

For me the youtube stream did not work. Someone else was doing Livestream at the stadium and I saw the game perfectly with no interruptions and in HD.

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

westside.gee wrote:
reignjah11 wrote:Thank you scoringlive! Just checked their site and it appears they are gonna stream tonight's game between St. Louis and St. John Bosco!

scoringlive.com/streaming or go to their youtube channel

For me the youtube stream did not work. Someone else was doing Livestream at the stadium and I saw the game perfectly with no interruptions and in HD.
I did the same. I like that scoringlive did commentary during the gm but the stream quality was low and it keep freezing.

fanoffb
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by fanoffb »

Did Drew Kobayashi not play? Or Souza? I thought both were huge weapons for St. Louis but neither appeared in the stats

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

fanoffb wrote:Did Drew Kobayashi not play? Or Souza? I thought both were huge weapons for St. Louis but neither appeared in the stats
Both played.....but had inconsistent performances.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

McGrew sure was a blur on Friday night against the Crusaders......

http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschoo ... olumn.html

SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

Post by SM96753 »

Great job by Honolulu Kamehameha defeating Loomis Del Oro! Excellent job representing Hawaii and the Hawaiians!!!

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

Radford lost a close one 22-20 to the Lancers of Francis Parker in San Diego on Friday.

From what I could scour on the net and social media,some people figured Parker by two touchdowns.The Lancers had sent seven players to college last year and have three projected college players on this years team.In the end,they needed a field goal with just a few seconds left on the clock to beat the Rams by two.

SM96753
All-conference
All-conference

Post by SM96753 »

unpaid wrote:Radford lost a close one 22-20 to the Lancers of Francis Parker in San Diego on Friday.

From what I could scour on the net and social media,some people figured Parker by two touchdowns.The Lancers had sent seven players to college last year and have three projected college players on this years team.In the end,they needed a field goal with just a few seconds left on the clock to beat the Rams by two.
Thx unpaid! Great job by the Rams on the road!

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

SM96753 wrote:Great job by Honolulu Kamehameha defeating Loomis Del Oro! Excellent job representing Hawaii and the Hawaiians!!!
I had been bad-mouthing Kamehameha's receivers, saying they didn't have any good ones. Just a few minutes ago, I was looking at the stats for their Del Oro game, and came across a familiar name under "Receiving": Werner. I had forgotten about him; now I recall that he was fairly decent as a receiver last year. However, he didn't have that many yards against Del Oro, which may be due to the fact that Kamehameha went with the RUNNING game for the most part. However, I should acknowledge that Kamehameha has ONE good--or, at least DECENT--receiver: Werner. If Kamehameha wants to even THINK about staying with Punahou, I think they'll HAVE to use Werner as a deep threat. Would help if he were a little taller; he's listed as only 5'8". Kamehameha may be a good running team, but they aren't going to beat Punahou with the run. They're going to HAVE to throw deep. Werner needs to lace-up his running shoes real tight when they play Punahou; he's going to have to get down-field in a hurry, and often.