Hawaii Boys Impressive At All Poly Camp 2014

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
newguy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Hawaii Boys Impressive At All Poly Camp 2014

Post by newguy »

A bunch of Hawaii players won MVP honors at their respective positions at the All Poly Camp this weekend.
Hawaii Boys balled out up there. Great Job to all.

newguy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Hawaii Boys Impressive At All Poly Camp 2014

Post by newguy »

Some Pics of the Boys that won Outstanding or MVP honors at the All Poly Camp if I missed any I apologize and please add picture!!

Congrats to these players!!! Again is I missed anyone please add or correct me. Can someone please help with the names

1. ??? - Kahuku
2. Tane Tuifua - Outstanding LB St. Louis
3. Allan Cui - MVP WR St Louis
4. Pena Fitisimanu - Oustanding LB Punahou
5. Ekolu Young - MVP RB Kapolei
6. Mike Eletise - MVP OL Kaiser

Undftd
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Undftd »

newguy wrote:Some Pics of the Boys that won Outstanding or MVP honors at the All Poly Camp if I missed any I apologize and please add picture!!

Congrats to these players!!! Again is I missed anyone please add or correct me. Can someone please help with the names

1. ??? - Kahuku
Sad to say Pena has transfered to Kahuku.
Undefeated. 11-0
State Champions

harus0ra
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by harus0ra »

Undftd wrote:
newguy wrote:Some Pics of the Boys that won Outstanding or MVP honors at the All Poly Camp if I missed any I apologize and please add picture!!

1. ??? - Kahuku
Or happy to hear that if your a red raider! Besides punahou defense will be rock solid and that kahuku player is hirkley latu a 6'3 185 S,LB...I wonder what award he got?

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

http://hshawaii.scout.com/story/1414139 ... outs?s=370
http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1414084.html
Hirkley Latu: The Kahuku (HI) defensive back displayed his versatility on the field. He primarily played cornerback at the camp, but has the length and skill set to be a great free safety. He blanketed receivers in coverage and provided solid run support as well. The 2016 prospect was one of the best athletes at All-Poly. He has a few early offers, but that list will grow significantly bigger over the next 18 months.

Salanoa Alo-Wily: The Kahuku defensive linemen kind of resembles a pitbull on the football field. He plays the game with a mean streak and never quits until the whistle. Wily was a nightmare for interior linemen, and was a disruptive force throughout the camp.

Seyddrick Lakalaka: The 2017 Punahou prospect caught my attention on day 1. Lakalaka has the size and skill to play either strong safety or outside linebacker. At All-Poly, he was primarily playing SS and looked really good as a defensive back. Lakalaka is well put together for a rising sophomore, and has natural instincts that college coaches look for in a defensive playmaker. The younger Lakalaka should be a force in Hawaii for the next few years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEqdbcKUHGA
Last edited by kapakahi on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Undftd

Post by Undftd »

harus0ra wrote:
Undftd wrote:

1. ??? - Kahuku
Or happy to hear that if your a red raider! Besides punahou defense will be rock solid and that kahuku player is hirkley latu a 6'3 185 S,LB...I wonder what award he got?
I hope he starts for Kahuku, truly the most hard working, humble kid. Respectful to the parents too! Wish him the best of luck
Undefeated. 11-0
State Champions

newguy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by newguy »

Both Tane Tuifua LB/St Louis. and Allan Cui III SB/St. Louis were offered scholarships from Division 2 Virginia Union University
while at the All Poly Camp. It's good to hear that..Any hawaii kid that can get a ride regardless of division is a good thing!!!