Name the top players in the state & Players under the radar?

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
MauiSun
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Name the top players in the state & Players under the ra

Post by MauiSun »

I know there's 2 Vainikolo brothers, Moana is the one I'm talking about,. Why move him LB?
Great technique, coached up by Vaka Manapuna (MauiHigh/St. Louis/Colorado) and his brother
Kamaloni Vainikolo (Maui High/Weber St.).

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

I would add Jameson Pasegan from Radford at wide receiver.With him and Absolom Henry at WR this year,I hope Coach Salanoa can find someone to throw the ball to them this fall. Henry had over a thousand receiving yards and Pasegan had 672 plus Jameson had 13 TD catches to Henry's 12...If the Rams can find a QB....yeah,baby.

Read option
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Read option »

WR Absolom Henry Has moved to Sacramento California.

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

If you have to go,you have to go.Good luck to Henry in Cali. Pasigan's receiving yards plus Justin Lugo's yards offset Henry's loss ,plus the no.4 receiver returns as well.Cody Lui-Yuen will be playing college ball in the fall and he is the best passer in Ram history. There is a good foundation of receivers returning for Radford next year. I just feel that Coach Salanoa will find a quarterback somewhere in the roster.

It would really help if they could run too.I don't see a lot of JV games but I think the Rams had one JV runningback,that ,if he couldn't run around you,would just drag tacklers down the field with him. Not sure of the name...Dixon?..around 5-10,190. Hope his dad is just starting his 3-4 year assignment.HEH,heh!