Top 10 Defensive Linemen 2014

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Hawaii78
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Top 10 Defensive Linemen 2014

Post by Hawaii78 »

bloodred wrote:Is Hudl.com a program free for high schools provided by the state? A lot of players have highlight film on it
Private, but you supply the video and they put it in sequence per plays, offensive and defensive. Very helpful for a team, just got to get the game film.

MauiGuy
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by MauiGuy »

HUDL isn't cheap, but check with the school. They may already subscribe.

dirtylickens
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by dirtylickens »

Hudl is a great tool for teams to watch film 24/7. You can put comments on it as a coach and even mark the film to pause at certain spots and put in a comment. Its used by alot of college teams as well for breaking down practice and game film.

My ranking for 2014 D-Lineman:
1. Canton Kaumatule: too much size to pass up. Highest ceiling out of any prospect in the state
2. Mika Tafua: Athletic, solid player
3. Rex Manu: Probably the best interior guy in the state to start the season
4. Breiden Fehoko: his offer sheet is long, but dont think he ranks higher than the other three i previously named
5. Joseph Saula: not as popular playing alongside Kaumatule, but he does have potential.

EASTHONFAN
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by EASTHONFAN »

Heard that there's a man boy from American Samoa. I heard that he is 6'6 260 anyone knows what school he is going to?

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

dirtylickens wrote:Hudl is a great tool for teams to watch film 24/7. You can put comments on it as a coach and even mark the film to pause at certain spots and put in a comment. Its used by alot of college teams as well for breaking down practice and game film.

My ranking for 2014 D-Lineman:
1. Canton Kaumatule: too much size to pass up. Highest ceiling out of any prospect in the state
2. Mika Tafua: Athletic, solid player
3. Rex Manu: Probably the best interior guy in the state to start the season
4. Breiden Fehoko: his offer sheet is long, but dont think he ranks higher than the other three i previously named
5. Joseph Saula: not as popular playing alongside Kaumatule, but he does have potential.
This is dumb.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

Local DL prospects (Breiden Fehoko, Rex Manu, Salanoa-Alo Wily) in some OL/DL one-on-ones at the Oakland Nike Football Training Camp.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BrP2cj ... e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6nbNEY ... CNI_yf2Oi4
http://www.studentsports.com/football/2 ... ftc-recap/