Kamehameha vs Farrington

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Kamehameha vs Farrington

Post by reignjah11 »

I know its early but Farrington looks shitty this year. The kamehameha qb looks good. He's got good mobility and throws pretty accurate on the run.

fanoffb
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Kamehameha vs Farrington

Post by fanoffb »

Lots of really good D-line play mixed with linebacker blitzing from Kamehameha reminds me of the attacking Kahuku defenses. Beatty has certainly incorporated his system to the students of Kapalama

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

While Govs clearly rebuilding, JMHO that #92 Motu Heimuli looks every bit as good as.....Nevada commit #56 Kalei Meyer, UH commit #94 Ka'au Gifford, BYU commit #42 Mika Tafua......as well as #1 Breiden Fehoko.

KOKOHEAD808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKOHEAD808 »

kapakahi wrote:While Govs clearly rebuilding, JMHO that #92 Motu Heimuli looks every bit as good as.....Nevada commit #56 Kalei Meyer, UH commit #94 Ka'au Gifford, BYU commit #42 Mika Tafua......as well as #1 Breiden Fehoko.
Does he have any offers?

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

KOKOHEAD808 wrote:
kapakahi wrote:While Govs clearly rebuilding, JMHO that #92 Motu Heimuli looks every bit as good as.....Nevada commit #56 Kalei Meyer, UH commit #94 Ka'au Gifford, BYU commit #42 Mika Tafua......as well as #1 Breiden Fehoko.
Does he have any offers?
None yet that I've heard of.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by kapakahi »

Gifford might actually be a better TE prospect for UH.....with their shortage of TEs.....with Pu'u-Robinson, Evans, Cofer all pau after this coming season.

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

The kamehameha rb looks good too.

harus0ra
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by harus0ra »

Next year the kicker and breiden fehoko should go back to kahuku if the want to win a championship!

gridiron22
Pine rider
Pine rider
NBA: LakersChargers
NFL: chargers

Post by gridiron22 »

Farrington has a long way to go, only problem is that every year we are saying this. I think they need a change out there in kalihi, last year they had high expectations but underachieved by far.

Kam looks really good and has size. not sure if farrington is that bad or if Kam is that good, the top 3 in ILH could probably be 1-2-3 in the state.

KOKOHEAD808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKOHEAD808 »

[quote="harus0ra"]Next year the kicker and breiden fehoko should go back to kahuku if the want to win a championship![/]

Good thing Fehoko secured so many offers in the off season, he struggled all night long, looks like its going to be a long hard season for the Govs

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

gridiron22 wrote:Farrington has a long way to go, only problem is that every year we are saying this. I think they need a change out there in kalihi, last year they had high expectations but underachieved by far.

Kam looks really good and has size. not sure if farrington is that bad or if Kam is that good, the top 3 in ILH could probably be 1-2-3 in the state.
Agreed. KSK looked smooth and crisp and sharp out there most of the time. But Farrington did lose quite a bit to Waianae. Not saying that Waianae is bad, cause idk, sometimes they're good and sometimes they're not so good, but they haven't been very good in the past two years so I don't know.

halaokolele
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by halaokolele »

the best fehoko? damn he got beaten up all night in the middle

DA SCOUT
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by DA SCOUT »

Heimuli is as good , he was in good company tonight , best DE and DT in the ILH in Tafua and Meyer and heimuli is probably one of the best in the OIA and the best D lineman on his team! love to hear when our boys from the islands our getting recognized nationally but sad to say Fehoko got exposed tonight against dominant O line, he was wearing roller skates alot tonight

studfinder
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by studfinder »

halaokolele wrote:the best fehoko? damn he got beaten up all night in the middle
I watched the game and Fehoko looks lazy and stop several pursuits midway. He got owned by Kamehameha's center when he moved to the inside. Getting owned by a 5'11 255 center is actually kind of shame when Alabama liked what they saw. What did they see? Cause I didn't see anything impressive. If he is the best Fehoko, what does that say about the rest of the brothers? He just got recognition for being a Fehoko, not by what he does on the field.

KOKOHEAD808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKOHEAD808 »

Embarrassing night for Fehoko, but a good one for Kam's Mika Tafua. Both nationally ranked.