FBS Prospect Big Board

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
DA SCOUT
High-quality H20 provider

Re: FBS Prospect Big Board

Post by DA SCOUT »

BigWave96744 wrote:Hey I heard from a source at Kapolei and he said Cal coaches came down to check out Kingston Fernandez.
How come page one has him at Kamehameha?
Fernandez is a transfer from kamehameha. i heard he left for recruiting purposes kapolei is a good school for pumping out D1 prospects coach Hernandez does a good job of promoting his kids . kingstons a good one he is going to have a field day with those oia red west tackles .

IOneSTLFan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by IOneSTLFan »

52football808 wrote:Underclassman to watch: Iolani's 2015 Guard 6'0" 275 Nathaniel Oishi
Iz he one Iolani RECRUIT? Probably wen Iolani cuz he cannot play at St. Louis. Can't wait to kill you Iolani this coming year! Crusaders #1!

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

IOneSTLFan wrote:
52football808 wrote:Underclassman to watch: Iolani's 2015 Guard 6'0" 275 Nathaniel Oishi
Iz he one Iolani RECRUIT? Probably wen Iolani cuz he cannot play at St. Louis.
Got absolutely nothing to do with recruiting......or with St. Louis.

His dad is the Iolani team doctor (Dr. Calvin Oishi, Orthopedic Surgeon; former Iolani '79 OL teammate of Iolani HC Wendell Look.....as well as Waipahu HC Eric Keola).

buffandblue4life
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by buffandblue4life »

DA SCOUT wrote:
BigWave96744 wrote:Hey I heard from a source at Kapolei and he said Cal coaches came down to check out Kingston Fernandez.
Fernandez is a transfer from kamehameha. i heard he left for recruiting purposes kapolei is a good school for pumping out D1 prospects coach Hernandez does a good job of promoting his kids . kingstons a good one he is going to have a field day with those oia red west tackles .
He did nothing against Punahou last year, good size and speed, but left for recruiting purposes? Who went to D-1 last year from Kapolei? Check the home grown report and let me know who from Kapolei is listed. I believe if you check the reports, there is NO ONE from Kapolei playing any D-1 college. BTW Canton is the best player next year, just saying.

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

buffandblue4life wrote:
DA SCOUT wrote:
He did nothing against Punahou last year, good size and speed, but left for recruiting purposes? Who went to D-1 last year from Kapolei? Check the home grown report and let me know who from Kapolei is listed. I believe if you check the reports, there is NO ONE from Kapolei playing any D-1 college. BTW Canton is the best player next year, just saying.
Canton isn't the best prospect on his team. He's top tier, but Semisi Uluave is better.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

saynotomercs wrote:
buffandblue4life wrote:BTW Canton is the best player next year, just saying.
Canton isn't the best prospect on his team. He's top tier, but Semisi Uluave is better.
Both are top tier.....but gotta agree that Uluave looks even better. Top Class of 2015 local talent.....especially in the ILH.....with Ulu-Perry too.

Will be interesting to see how Fehoko does moving inside to DT from DE.....with the added bulk.

rednblue
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by rednblue »

kapakahi wrote:
saynotomercs wrote:
buffandblue4life wrote:BTW Canton is the best player next year, just saying.
Both are top tier.....but gotta agree that Uluave looks even better. Lots of top 2015 local talent.....especially in the ILH.....with Ulu-Perry too.

Will be interesting to see how Fehoko does moving inside to DT from DE.....with the added bulk.
I have Lamone Williams at the top of my list for this upcoming season.

KOKO
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKO »

buffandblue4life wrote:
DA SCOUT wrote:
Kingston Fernandez good kid, hard worker, will do well for Kapolei this year. Kapolei just graduated their 3year starter at DT. Didn't get much write up last season probably because he's only 6' 1" . He missed the first five games due to a knee injury but still finished solid. He will be attending St. Francis University with I believe four other boys from the OIA. Good kid. For more info let me know.

IOneSTLFan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by IOneSTLFan »

kapakahi wrote:
IOneSTLFan wrote:
Iz he one Iolani RECRUIT? Probably wen Iolani cuz he cannot play at St. Louis.
Got absolutely nothing to do with recruiting......or with St. Louis.

His dad is the Iolani team doctor (Dr. Calvin Oishi, Orthopedic Surgeon; former Iolani '79 OL teammate of Iolani HC Wendell Look.....as well as Waipahu HC Eric Keola).
If he ain't no Iolani recruit, he not Polynesian. If he was Polynesian and played football at Iolani, he be one Iolani recruit. We all know Polys don't belong at Iolani.

DA SCOUT

Post by DA SCOUT »

buffandblue4life wrote:
DA SCOUT wrote:
Kingston is a pass rusher who palyed in a defense (ksk) that did not allow him to flourish but at kapolei he will be able to utilize his athleticism and will have a great year and already has two offers if stayed kamehameha none. and canton is not the best player? what you
smoking! will be playing oline in college be cause he lacks athleticism! Great prospect though.

DA SCOUT

Post by DA SCOUT »

kapolei had a down year for recruiting last year but this year they have 3 legit D1 prospects and thats pretty good if u ask me how many schools has three ,poop its tough to have one. I am talking legit ones

rednblue
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by rednblue »

and canton is not the best player? what you
smoking! will be playing oline in college be cause he lacks athleticism! Great prospect though.
Even though he is very raw... Kaumatule has the size, frame, and potential to be a star wherever he goes at whatever position. Oline in college isn't necessarily a bad choice seeing all these offensive tackles getting the first overall choice in the NFL. $$$

DA SCOUT

Post by DA SCOUT »

rednblue wrote:
and canton is not the best player? what you
Even though he is very raw... Kaumatule has the size, frame, and potential to be a star wherever he goes at whatever position. Oline in college isn't necessarily a bad choice seeing all these offensive tackles getting the first overall choice in the NFL. $$$
didnt mean as a bad thing he does have the determination and work ethic to be a star but he lacks elite athleticism thats why i said O line has just enough athleticism to be a star at that position. put him and his brother together to make one athlete and you have superstar

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

Cody Lui-Yuen,2014 Radford. 2,805 passing yards,31 TD's against 16 interception last year. Obviously needs to cut down on the interceptions. Physically, 6-3 to 6-4 and in the 200 pound range. Performance and measurables should get him a scholarship somewhere if he continues to work hard and can produce similar numbers this fall. Starter since his sophomore year( the most recent time the Rams were in the Red division).

Just checked out the 247 sports website. There was a ranking of the top 247 recruits nationally for the upcoming class of 2014. Jordan Hoiem from Baldwin came in at 187.He was the only Hawaii prep player in the ranking. What do you think about that?
Last edited by unpaid on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kanakattack
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by kanakattack »

DA SCOUT wrote:kapolei had a down year for recruiting last year but this year they have 3 legit D1 prospects and thats pretty good if u ask me how many schools has three ,poop its tough to have one. I am talking legit ones
Just think if Punahou and Radford didn't recruit Kaumatule and Lui-Yuen away from Kapolei middle school and they went to Kapolei high! They would have more than 3!