FBS Prospect Big Board

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
Noe
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: FBS Prospect Big Board

Post by Noe »

I agree that Micah Kapoi 6'4" 285 & Stanson Fonoti 6'3" 306 should be on the watch list. Not so sure about Dallas Kaapuni....did he get any playing time this year? Heard that Micah & Stanson are both getting lots of looks from D1 colleges already. contacts already made with Micah Kapoi from several different D1 schools....(resources say)

Tommy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Tommy »

Dallas Kaapuni was the starting guard or tackle (not sure) with Kapoi. Friends said he is transferring to Nanakuli, not sure whether he moved or what. Scoring live and PIAA website also showed his listings. Had that he was a Brian Derby award winner-We'll see how he turns out next year. I typed in his name on youtube and had some game film, one on ones, and I think Derby footage-

DA SCOUT
High-quality H20 provider

Post by DA SCOUT »

Meyer , handsdown is the best DT in the ILH , big reason KSK had second best rush defense in the state this year . he is a great runstopper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGvauWoz8E

hurricanerelief
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by hurricanerelief »

Noe wrote:I agree that Micah Kapoi 6'4" 285 & Stanson Fonoti 6'3" 306 should be on the watch list. Not so sure about Dallas Kaapuni....did he get any playing time this year? Heard that Micah & Stanson are both getting lots of looks from D1 colleges already. contacts already made with Micah Kapoi from several different D1 schools....(resources say)
http://youtu.be/Ai_R1C4H16k Dallas Kaapuni

52football808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by 52football808 »

Underclassman to watch: Iolani's 2015 Guard 6'0" 275 Nathaniel Oishi
Last edited by 52football808 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

Noe wrote:I agree that Micah Kapoi 6'4" 285 & Stanson Fonoti 6'3" 306 should be on the watch list.
While Kapoi looks to be around 6'4" (at least 6'3"), Fonoti looks closer to 6'1".

Kanak
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Kanak »

St Louis's Safety, Jacob Lacaden, 5'11" 200 lbs should be added to this list. If rules permitted Freshman could play Varsity Football in the ILH, I heard he could have started on St Louis's State Championship team with Marcus Mariota and company.

KOKO
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKO »

Andrew Julius 2013 Kapolei NG/DT/OG Definitely belongs up there. http://youtu.be/_4pwXGlyn6w

KOKO
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKO »

Underclassman to watch: Alton Julius 6' 185lbs. WR/QB/P/PK 2015 Kapolei http://youtu.be/B1aVWWgVYXs

KOKO
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKO »

hurricanerelief wrote:
Noe wrote:I agree that Micah Kapoi 6'4" 285 & Stanson Fonoti 6'3" 306 should be on the watch list. Not so sure about Dallas Kaapuni....did he get any playing time this year? Heard that Micah & Stanson are both getting lots of looks from D1 colleges already. contacts already made with Micah Kapoi from several different D1 schools....(resources say)
http://youtu.be/Ai_R1C4H16k Dallas Kaapuni
Dallas Kaapuni is a solid O-lineman that will be missed by the Hurricanes. He would have easily stood out next season along side Kapoi. I wish him a good and safe senior season. Best of luck with the Golden Hawks!

bigD
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by bigD »

Kanak wrote:St Louis's Safety, Jacob Lacaden, 5'11" 200 lbs should be added to this list. If rules permitted Freshman could play Varsity Football in the ILH, I heard he could have started on St Louis's State Championship team with Marcus Mariota and company.
Not sure but if its the same kid I've been watching than he's definitely got skills..

DA SCOUT

Post by DA SCOUT »

lacaden is solid! make a good strong safety at the next level hope we don't loose him to nevada. UH better stop reaching and start going after some of the the D1 prospects here before we loose um 2 the the competition. Kawe johnson! we lost him and nobody in this state would have had any gripes with offering him even though he is small. he is jus one of those u take a chance on cant loose great special teamer if anything and thats worst case scenario he truly was fun to watch he brought excitement !thats was sells tickets

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Hey I heard from a source at Kapolei and he said Cal coaches came down to check out Kingston Fernandez.
How come page one has him at Kamehameha?

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Also was told a sleeper out of Kapolei is this LB/S player (forgot his name but it's hyphenated and I think includes the name Bailey)... Anyone out there know who I'm taking about?

teamhawaii
NBA: L.A. Lakers

Post by teamhawaii »

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Footba ... r=MAXPREPS

Canton Kaumatule- Number 1 prospect in the nation for the class of 2015. More familiar with Scout and Rivals rankings, don't know that much about 247 sports, but what a honor. Good for him