BYU back to the MWC?

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

BYU back to the MWC?

Post by BigWave96744 »

This has been going back & forth all year. I bet they announce the move before summer 2016
BYU to return to Mountain West? BYU AD: 'never say never'
posted by Jeremy Mauss on Aug 19, 2015

Relations have warmed between BYU and Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson, and while a return is not in BYU's plan, their AD Tom Homoe did not flat out say no to returning to the conference.
Mountain West Conference leaves a light on for BYU as Cougs focus on long-term future

By Kevin McGuire
Dec 10, 2015, 2:13 PM EST

If BYU ever decides it must abandon independence in favor of conference affiliation, the Mountain West Conference will be there to work something out. During a guest appearance on Sirius XM College Sports Nation, Mountain West Conference commissioner Craig Thompson said the
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... rm-future/

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Re: BYU back to the MWC?

Post by UnBiasFan »

BigWave96744 wrote:This has been going back & forth all year. I bet they announce the move before summer 2016
BYU to return to Mountain West? BYU AD: 'never say never'
posted by Jeremy Mauss on Aug 19, 2015

Relations have warmed between BYU and Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson, and while a return is not in BYU's plan, their AD Tom Homoe did not flat out say no to returning to the conference.
Mountain West Conference leaves a light on for BYU as Cougs focus on long-term future

By Kevin McGuire
Dec 10, 2015, 2:13 PM EST

If BYU ever decides it must abandon independence in favor of conference affiliation, the Mountain West Conference will be there to work something out. During a guest appearance on Sirius XM College Sports Nation, Mountain West Conference commissioner Craig Thompson said the
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... rm-future/
Would they be dropping the worst team to make room? :cry:

I forgot about Wyoming .... we are safe :D

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

It's hard to make it as an independent. That's why I don't understand why people thought we should go independent instead of MWC.
ImageImage

shooter808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by shooter808 »

why would we take those guys? they bolted the WAC for greener pastures. Let um stay out in the cold.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Hawaii has no say or leverage. Remember we are in the MWC only in football. BYU has more to offer than most teams in the MWC, not just football.

I bet many schools want Hawaii out of the MWC

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote:Hawaii has no say or leverage.....I bet many schools want Hawaii out of the MWC
:wink: That's why we ROLO in the Big WEST :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden