New website regarding MWC football...

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

New website regarding MWC football...

Post by madeinhawaii »

Put together by a 32 y/o UH grad.
Hmm.. maybe one of you?

http://mwfootballreview.com/

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: New website regarding MWC football...

Post by wyokie »

Interesting. According to the guy's bio, he lives here in Oklahoma City.

It AINT me btw!

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

wyokie wrote:Interesting. According to the guy's bio, he lives here in Oklahoma City.

It AINT me btw!
I was just watching part of OC16's re, re, re-broadcast of last season's Wyoming game and I am just amazed that Chow pulled that one out. BTW for those who haven't noticed and who have access to OC16 Sports, they only show the UH wins. Makes Chow look undefeated.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

My3Cats wrote:
wyokie wrote:Interesting. According to the guy's bio, he lives here in Oklahoma City.

It AINT me btw!
I was just watching part of OC16's re, re, re-broadcast of last season's Wyoming game and I am just amazed that Chow pulled that one out. BTW for those who haven't noticed and who have access to OC16 Sports, they only show the UH wins. Makes Chow look undefeated.
Yeah I got tired of seeing the Army game every time I saw a UH football game on OC16

amela
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by amela »

Not us.

oneseason
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by oneseason »

2015 Schedule looks pretty good with Chow taking on #10, #11, and #12 in this ranking list. Add highly likely wins against UC Davis and Louisiana-Monroe, and Chow gets a career high win total of 5 without breaking a sweat. Chow has had three years to build a team capable of beating a 2 win 2014 Colorado team (one of those against Hawaii, and the other Massachusetts).

9. Hawaii– Biggest game of the year is the first one. If they lose to Colorado it could be another long year and they could slide to the bottom of this list.
10. San Jose State– Lots of young talent that will need to be coached up.
11. UNLV– Tony Sanchez starts near the bottom, but his energy is a shot in the arm for the program. They will need it as it will be a tough first year.
12. New Mexico– Nowhere near enough talent and tough to find many wins on their schedule.