Congrats Boise, ONE QUESTION

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Congrats Boise, ONE QUESTION

Post by EITSwarrior »

Do they have to give a share of their bowl money to the rest of the MWC members like before?

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Congrats Boise, ONE QUESTION

Post by J-Rod »

I think it's something like the access bowl participant gets 50%, the other 50% is split through other MW teams.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

J-Rod wrote:I think it's something like the access bowl participant gets 50%, the other 50% is split through other MW teams.
Thanks. I was wondering about that yesterday.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:I think it's something like the access bowl participant gets 50%, the other 50% is split through other MW teams.
whoa, what's going on here. you two are getting a long and thanking each other? is the end near??
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

chawan_cut wrote:
wyokie wrote:
whoa, what's going on here. you two are getting a long and thanking each other? is the end near??
ONLY if I end up with a hot looking chick for a girlfriend!!!!!!! :roll:

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

wyokie wrote:[quote="chawan_cut]whoa, what's going on here. you two are getting a long and thanking each other? is the end near??
ONLY if I end up with a hot looking chick for a girlfriend!!!!!!! :roll:[/quote][/quote]

same here. so I guess the world is safe. you guys are all welcome!
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

chawan_cut wrote:
wyokie wrote:
:o Really? Wyokie has gone from Sheep to poultry, and the world is safe?! :lol: Chick-fil-A better hope wyokie goes to deer meat soon.... :lol: :lol: Only in OKIE DOKIE land... :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
chawan_cut wrote:
wyokie wrote:
:o Really? Wyokie has gone from Sheep to poultry, and the world is safe?! :lol: Chick-fil-A better hope wyokie goes to deer meat soon.... :lol: :lol: Only in OKIE DOKIE land... :roll:
You're very strange, bro! Chick = woman. :roll:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote:
Duh?! Chick = CHICKEN!!! Babe= woman......but then again in your case Babe= piglet! :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
wyokie wrote:
Duh?! Chick = CHICKEN!!! Babe= woman......but then again in your case Babe= piglet! :lol: :lol:
Obviously you weren't around in the 1980s. Chick was lingo for attractive babe, woman, or girl.

I miss the 1980s. The best rock 'n roll was in that decade. Nirvana destroyed rock as it was.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote:
Obviously you weren't around in the 1980s. Chick was lingo for attractive babe, woman, or girl.

I miss the 1980s. The best rock 'n roll was in that decade. Nirvana destroyed rock as it was.
:lol: DUH! I graduated from high school in 1980, and NO WAY did Nirvana destroy rock....the HAIR bands got ridiculous! And they don't make LED ZEPPELIN in every decade! Rock is still alive and well with the FOO FIGHTERS and ACDC! [-X

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
wyokie wrote:

:lol: DUH! I graduated from high school in 1980, and NO WAY did Nirvana destroy rock....the HAIR bands got ridiculous! And they don't make LED ZEPPELIN in every decade! Rock is still alive and well with the FOO FIGHTERS and ACDC! [-X
I remember 1980...Empire Strikes Back...Mt. St. Helens eruption...sadly I don't remember the Miracle on Ice but still....

Nirvana started the whole "we're pissed at the world" alternative rock scene and the hair bands couldn't compete with that crap...although it did save the Earth's ozone layer after everyone stopped using hair spray like there was no tomorrow. :roll:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote:
I remember 1980...Empire Strikes Back...Mt. St. Helens eruption...sadly I don't remember the Miracle on Ice but still....

Nirvana started the whole "we're pissed at the world" alternative rock scene and the hair bands couldn't compete with that crap...although it did save the Earth's ozone layer after everyone stopped using hair spray like there was no tomorrow. :roll:
Dude, you need to get out of OKIE DOKIE LAND....Nirvana didn't make it big until 1990! Release in 1989, and it slowly got a "main stream" audience ....and the HAIR bands couldn't get the music selection to grow.....they were one hit wonders. BON JOVI is one who continued with new music....who else is there? Rock evolves, but it takes energy and excitement to do it...not long hair! :lol: :roll:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
wyokie wrote:

Dude, you need to get out of OKIE DOKIE LAND....Nirvana didn't make it big until 1990! Release in 1989, and it slowly got a "main stream" audience ....and the HAIR bands couldn't get the music selection to grow.....they were one hit wonders. BON JOVI is one who continued with new music....who else is there? Rock evolves, but it takes energy and excitement to do it...not long hair! :lol: :roll:
Def Leppard and KISS are around so..... :bootyshake: BTW, Bon Jovi became a country rock band for a while in the 2000s so there goes that argument.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Def Leppard and KISS are around so..... :bootyshake: BTW, Bon Jovi became a country rock band for a while in the 2000s so there goes that argument.
:o Bon Jovi became a country rock band? :lol: :lol: My the PINATA needs to be beaten badly...Def Leppard and KISS are going, as a lot of other bands like Aerosmith, Stones, Deep Purple,but are they thriving? :- My point is that music evolves and changes, or as Led Zeppelin put it-"The song remains the same." :read: