Nevada losing DC and Lelie

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

Nevada losing DC and Lelie

Post by BigWave96744 »

Nevada loses defensive coordinator to NFL

Posted by John Taylor
on February 9, 2014, 8:48 AM EST
Saturday morning I noted that it was the third day in a row that we had led off the day with a post on a college football assistant leaving for the professional ranks. A day later, do I hear four in a row?

Why yes, yes I do as Nevada confirmed late last night that Scottie Hazelton has left his post as defensive coordinator for a job in the NFL. Specifically, Hazelton is moving on from the Wolf Pack to become an assistant coach with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... or-to-nfl/
Alabama A&M: We've already reported many of these hires, but just to close the loop, the staff will look as follows; Phil Dorn (OC/OL), Matt Sanders (recruiting coordinator / secondary), Bryan Cummings (ST / DL), Willie Totten (QBs), Ashley Lelie (WRs) Brent Pradia (OLBs), Andy Fuller (assistant HC / RB) and Rashad Harris (S&C).
http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Nevada losing DC and Lelie

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o ALABAMA? (ohhhhhhh, A & M :roll: )You gotta wonder if Ashley Lelie is going in the right direction.......hmm, Maybe Nick Sabin will take notice? :-
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Nevada losing DC and Lelie

Post by unpaid »

If Lelie can get some coaching love in the SWAC,then good on him. SInce 2005, a lot of Radford alums have played for SWAC schools as players right on to the present day with Cody Lui-Yuen signing up with a SWAC school.In the end,you dance with who brought you,and Alabama A&M brought Lelie past the GA position.