Idaho to the Mountain West Conference?!

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Jedi Warrior 50
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers
NFL: Minnesota Vikings

Idaho to the Mountain West Conference?!

Post by Jedi Warrior 50 »

The Mountain West Conference meetings in Las Vegas, NV, has been very productive in the last 2 months as the discussion about conference expansion is brewing each day. I just read from another blog about this story in reference to the University of Idaho being a candidate to join the Mountain West Conference. Here is the link to this story:

1) http://newshawksreview.com/mountain-wes ... her/42175/

If this becomes a reality for the MWC, this is not a bad pick up in reference to SJSU and NMSU. Boise State will have a travel partner in the MWC to resume their intra-state rivalry. :angel7: :bootyshake: :-({|= :sign4: :violent3: :leftfighter3: :sign4: :read:

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Idaho to the Mountain West Conference?!

Post by RedZone »

Jedi Warrior 50 wrote:The Mountain West Conference meetings in Las Vegas, NV, has been very productive in the last 2 months as the discussion about conference expansion is brewing each day. I just read from another blog about this story in reference to the University of Idaho being a candidate to join the Mountain West Conference. Here is the link to this story:

If this becomes a reality for the MWC, this is not a bad pick up in reference to SJSU and NMSU. Boise State will have a travel partner in the MWC to resume their intra-state rivalry. :angel7: :bootyshake: :-({|= :sign4: :violent3: :leftfighter3: :sign4: :read:
i thought Boise did not want to play Idaho anymore?
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

RedZone wrote:
Jedi Warrior 50 wrote:The Mountain West Conference meetings in Las Vegas, NV, has been very productive in the last 2 months as the discussion about conference expansion is brewing each day. I just read from another blog about this story in reference to the University of Idaho being a candidate to join the Mountain West Conference. Here is the link to this story:

i thought Boise did not want to play Idaho anymore?
they dont. and i'd love to force them to. :wink:

anything to annoy the broncos.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Uncle Joe

Post by Uncle Joe »

xer 21 wrote:anything to annoy the broncos.
I like your thinking. DITTO!
FORE!