Nevada v. BC -- Who were you rooting for?

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Warrior Expat
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Nevada v. BC -- Who were you rooting for?

Post by Warrior Expat »

After Kaepernick's and Ault's demonstrated poor sportsmanship after our game, I was rooting for BC to beat them. Didn't happen, but it's still a very satisfying feeling knowing that we were the only team keeping Nevada from an undefeated season. Go Warriors!

dcwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Nevada v. BC -- Who were you rooting for?

Post by dcwarrior »

Warrior Expat wrote:After Kaepernick's and Ault's demonstrated poor sportsmanship after our game, I was rooting for BC to beat them. Didn't happen, but it's still a very satisfying feeling knowing that we were the only team keeping Nevada from an undefeated season. Go Warriors!
I didn't think too much one way or another about what they said. I am more concerned that the non-BCS teams continue to make the point that BCS does not equal strong programs. Especially with BC.
Substance matters.

Warrior Expat
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Warrior Expat »

dcwarrior wrote:
Warrior Expat wrote:After Kaepernick's and Ault's demonstrated poor sportsmanship after our game, I was rooting for BC to beat them. Didn't happen, but it's still a very satisfying feeling knowing that we were the only team keeping Nevada from an undefeated season. Go Warriors!
I didn't think too much one way or another about what they said. I am more concerned that the non-BCS teams continue to make the point that BCS does not equal strong programs. Especially with BC.
True enough. This is definitely the bigger issue. I'm glad Oklahoma smashed UConn to further demonstrate the absurdity of the AQ system (i.e. that the Big East champ is supposedly more deserving than all other non-AQ schools).

gambit_808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Raiders

Post by gambit_808 »

CAMAN!

the WAC of course. \:D/

jhb3043
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by jhb3043 »

Warrior Expat wrote:
dcwarrior wrote:
True enough. This is definitely the bigger issue. I'm glad Oklahoma smashed UConn to further demonstrate the absurdity of the AQ system (i.e. that the Big East champ is supposedly more deserving than all other non-AQ schools).
i think the Warriors would beat UConn as well