Humanitarian Bowl: Fresno State vs. N Illinois thread

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: Humanitarian Bowl: Fresno State vs. N Illinois thread

Post by wyokie »

uhwarrior23 wrote:
glockguy wrote:Wow!!! 2nd place wac team gets sh&t on by a 2nd place mac team? I always thought of the mac as marginally better than sunbelt.
Fresno State is not the 2nd best team in the WAC. They are 4th. NIU is a good team but Fresno made 'em look like a top 15 team! Just ask wyokie. Wyoming looked like they had arrived against the dogs in last season's NM bowl and look where the pokes are this season.
What he said X100!!!!

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

wyokie wrote:
What he said X100!!!!
Like I said, fluke season. I think CDC is poised for more 4-6 win seasons throughout his tenure. Regardless of what the Poke thinks, Wyoming had A LOT of lucky wins in 2009. They didn't win a single game by more than 7 points that year. That's barely getting by. 2009 was the mirage, 2010 is what UW fans can expect from here on out with CDC.

glockguy
All-conference
All-conference

Post by glockguy »

uhwarrior23 wrote:
glockguy wrote:Wow!!! 2nd place wac team gets sh&t on by a 2nd place mac team? I always thought of the mac as marginally better than sunbelt.
Fresno State is not the 2nd best team in the WAC. They are 4th. NIU is a good team but Fresno made 'em look like a top 15 team! Just ask wyokie. Wyoming looked like they had arrived against the dogs in last season's NM bowl and look where the pokes are this season.

arent they considered 2nd place by default? uh, bsu, unr tied for first.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

No, it's like Golf. They are 4th cause there are 3 teams above them.

1.Hawaii
1.Boise St.
1.Nevada
4.Fresno St.