Boise State vs Nevada - Thread & Guess the Score

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: Boise State vs Nevada - Thread & Guess the Score

Post by wyokie »

J-Rod wrote:And our ruthless comment of the night comes from a Wyoming fan on WyoNation.com...
Boise State's Kyle Brotzman tried to commit suicide but couldn't kick the chair out from under him.
Fixed it for you.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

I feel really bad for Brontzman. Next week is Senior night for Boise State....I hope Bronztman and his parents don't get booed.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

J-Rod wrote:I feel really bad for Brontzman. Next week is Senior night for Boise State....I hope Bronztman and his parents don't get booed.
They'll probably need secret service agents with them at all tines to protect them during the game.

uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

J-Rod wrote:I feel really bad for Brontzman. Next week is Senior night for Boise State....I hope Bronztman and his parents don't get booed.
Heard some relatives of Brotzman were getting threatening calls by some crazy BSU fans after the game. That is just rediculous!

MadCat88
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by MadCat88 »

I'm a wee bit dis-heartened by the complete inability of anyone on this forum to NAIL the end-result score... geez... didn't anyone see this train wreak coming??? Heck, I know I didn't - and I'm the one who started this thread going in the first place. I was merely HOPING Nevada would pull off a great upset... thinking that Boise State must of saw how the Warriors were able to STUFF Nevada's ground game to a near halt, forcing them to pass... and having the personnel on defense, pretty much doing the same thing. Boy was I ever so wrong (and so gladly to be so too).

I actually missed the second half (and overtime)... I had another pressing matter to take care of (kid's birthday party). So, I tuned out right before the half - thinking: "oh well, at least the Warrior's can have a nice LOCK on second place".

Okay - I made the comment about having to share the WAC title with Boise and Nevada... is like "kissing your sister" - does anyone here feel that way???

uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

wyokie wrote:
J-Rod wrote:And our ruthless comment of the night comes from a Wyoming fan on WyoNation.com...
Boise State's Kyle Brotzman tried to commit suicide but couldn't kick the chair out from under him.
Fixed it for you.
Oh snap... When UW fans are cracking jokes at you, you know you had a bad game. :oops: