Problems at Fresno State

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

Problems at Fresno State

Post by BigWave96744 »

Junior Tuli Peters (Kahuku '03 of Laie), who was second-team All-WAC last year, will transfer to Brigham Young-Hawaii for next season.

Peters decided to leave when Lindy Vivas (Punahou '75), who had recruited her, was fired. "The coaches were one of the main reasons I went there," said Peters, who was widely recruited after she was named state Player of the Year in her senior season at Kahuku.

Fresno State's athletic administration "is not all there right now," Peters said. She noted that the women's basketball coach also had been "terminated" and that the men's basketball coach and athletic director had resigned...............
http://hhsaa.org/page_server//PrepNews/ ... DF2E6.html

Isn't she related to Hyrum or Leonard? Good luck to her at BYUH... :D

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Too bad she's a JR, she could have transfered to UH if she wanted to. All the best though. Fresno is a mess right now. They're football team is really what's keeping that program afloat, which is rather surprising with all things considered. Everything else is in shambles.
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

BigWave96744

messed up

Post by BigWave96744 »

I've always said that if their program wasn't in such a mess, they would be a lock to join the MWC and if the PAC-10 were to EVER expand, they would be their first pick..

FSU is Football, Basketball, Decent WBball and WVball... They also play baseball and W Softball...

Boise State is only known for their Football.. And I don't think they will always be king of the hill...