Looks like rain at the ALOHA Stadium tomorrow

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.

How will rain affect tomorrows game against Alabama?

Advantage Alabama
40%
Advantage Hawaii
20%
Doesn't matter
No votes
Weather forcasts are as real as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny
40%

Total votes: 5

warriorfan808

booing is an understatement

Post by warriorfan808 »

For a minute there, I had to just bleep everything I was saying. Just thinking about how much rain we had all this week, is it luck that it stopped raining just long enough for Hawaii to play Bama or did all my praying pay off?

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

I don't believe in luck!

Post by Scott »

I don't believe in luck, good job on praying! Just like anything else, you put the time and effort into something it will pay off! :lol:
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

beegpk
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: I was just going to ask

Post by beegpk »

Scott wrote:It's pouring here in Kahaluu. I mean raining cats and dogs for the last 4 hours. So, it cleared up in the aiea area? "true dat" fact, Aiea is the only city in the nation made up of all vowels.
good stuff

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Wow, I didn't know you lived in Kahaluu, Scott. Thats where I stayed last weekend. It's usually where I stay, with my cousin across valley of the temples. Sang a couple songs at the karaoke bar in that shopping center last friday.

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

I can't believe you guys dug up this ancient post!
ImageImageImage

H20

Post by H20 »

Not "you guys" :lol: And I was wondering what made him bring it back too.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

H20 wrote:Wow, I didn't know you lived in Kahaluu, Scott. Thats where I stayed last weekend. It's usually where I stay, with my cousin across valley of the temples. Sang a couple songs at the karaoke bar in that shopping center last friday.
Dude, I live like 2 minutes away from where you were at! You have to drop me a line next time you're down here, we could at least have a couple in my garage or something!

Holy smokes this post is from 2003, the cool part is that most of the guys are still posting from back then!

beegphuk, what got you to bring this post back?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Scott wrote:
H20 wrote:Wow, I didn't know you lived in Kahaluu, Scott. Thats where I stayed last weekend. It's usually where I stay, with my cousin across valley of the temples. Sang a couple songs at the karaoke bar in that shopping center last friday.
Dude, I live like 2 minutes away from where you were at! You have to drop me a line next time you're down here, we could at least have a couple in my garage or something!

Holy smokes this post is from 2003, the cool part is that most of the guys are still posting from back then!

beegphuk, what got you to bring this post back?
This post started WAY before I joined.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

and dude I live around 7 minute drive away from Temple Valley... :D
I think I mentioned it before but next to the Subway in Temple Valley Shopping center is a Korean Drive Inn with ono Meat Jun.... :D

Wyokie,
Across the street from Temple Valley Shopping Center is the Valley of the Temple Cemetary were ex-Phillipine president Ferdinand Marcos remains entombed in the worlds most expensive refrigerator... I figured I meaned a little Filipino history for you...

H20

Post by H20 »

BigWave96744 wrote:and dude I live around 7 minute drive away from Temple Valley... :D
I think I mentioned it before but next to the Subway in Temple Valley Shopping center is a Korean Drive Inn with ono Meat Jun.... :D
I'm going to have to eat there next time. I did eat at that subway. Its on the corner so I'm guessing the Korean place is to the right? Couple doors down is the bar I was at.

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

Whats all this talk have to do with alabama and aloha stadium. This was back wen Timmy was still a junior and we lost to alabama. Close this thread already!

-CA

TemeculaWarrior
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TemeculaWarrior »

couz808 wrote:Whats all this talk have to do with alabama and aloha stadium. This was back wen Timmy was still a junior and we lost to alabama. Close this thread already!

-CA
No can do, Couz.
This thread has moved from Aloha Stadium and rain to FOOD for one reason and one reason only. Scott!!!
Dude is so cheap, Couz, he doesn't pay his moderators squat.
All they can think about, so they talk about it, is FOOD. They are the FOOD GODS. They know all.
Heck, Scott won't even send them a $1.00 off coupon for a stinking L&L. What's up with that, anyway?

TW 8)

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote:Wyokie,
Across the street from Temple Valley Shopping Center is the Valley of the Temple Cemetary were ex-Phillipine president Ferdinand Marcos remains entombed in the worlds most expensive refrigerator... I figured I meaned a little Filipino history for you...
I was wondering where his remains were. I find it dumb how the U.S. let him come here after what he did to his own people!!!!!

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

TemeculaWarrior wrote:
couz808 wrote:Whats all this talk have to do with alabama and aloha stadium. This was back wen Timmy was still a junior and we lost to alabama. Close this thread already!

-CA
No can do, Couz.
This thread has moved from Aloha Stadium and rain to FOOD for one reason and one reason only. Scott!!!
Dude is so cheap, Couz, he doesn't pay his moderators squat.
All they can think about, so they talk about it, is FOOD. They are the FOOD GODS. They know all.
Heck, Scott won't even send them a $1.00 off coupon for a stinking L&L. What's up with that, anyway?

TW 8)
Fooooood and Aloha Stadium \:D/
A big "TRUE DAT" to TW for analyzing that...

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

Well I finally decided to cast my vote! I voted that Alabama would have the advantage, seeing as they won! Probably the only time I'll ever vote against Hawaii!
ImageImageImage