June Jones update

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

June Jones update

Post by UnBiasFan »

I believe JJ feels more connected to Hawaii than any other place ... so I continue to follow his career

He pulled the trigger on Manziel ... I think this could end well for Canadian Football, the legacy of JJ, and the punk QB ... should be fun to watch

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Re: June Jones update

Post by stranger808 »

UnBiasFan wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:36 am I believe JJ feels more connected to Hawaii than any other place ... so I continue to follow his career

He pulled the trigger on Manziel ... I think this could end well for Canadian Football, the legacy of JJ, and the punk QB ... should be fun to watch
Yes, I'll be watching JJ's team. I know nothing about Canadian football, except that former warriors Owens and Elimimian are/used to be studs in the league.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Didn't know that. Because of that, must watch (follow now).

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

June Jones was at a UH baseball game this year but it was also nice to see him at the Little League World Series following the Hawaii team and specifically the Souza kid. This guy is green and white. Hope he gets a chance to come back in some capacity.