***OFFICIAL THREAD- NBA 2017 to 2018

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: ***OFFICIAL THREAD- NBA 2017 to 2018

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:26 am
Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 am :read: The NBA trade deadline was huge this year with the CAVs doing a 5 player movement...DWADE going back to the Heat~ for his retirement tour :roll: ...GWS ,Spurs, and rockets did nothing...wonder why? :lol:

All Star weekend is coming up \:D/
cavs seriously needed to overhaul their roster due to internal conflicts, they looked much better with their new look against the celts
:wink: Totally agree with you...and I thought Lebron's ALL STAR game performance is going to kick start the RUN that the Cavs need for the 2nd half of this season. \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:43 am
ubercow wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:26 am
Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 am :read: The NBA trade deadline was huge this year with the CAVs doing a 5 player movement...DWADE going back to the Heat~ for his retirement tour :roll: ...GWS ,Spurs, and rockets did nothing...wonder why? :lol:

All Star weekend is coming up \:D/
cavs seriously needed to overhaul their roster due to internal conflicts, they looked much better with their new look against the celts
:wink: Totally agree with you...and I thought Lebron's ALL STAR game performance is going to kick start the RUN that the Cavs need for the 2nd half of this season. \:D/
:- The CAVs are the 4th seed behind the 76ers, and the GWS are the defending hurting champs that could find themselves in trouble.... \:D/ Playoffs are coming! Wahoo good times :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Should be an interesting playoff since Curry is hurt.
ImageImage

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

the leadup to the playoffs is pretty exciting too in the west. win-loss records so close that 3-9 can still swap spots or be out. playoff quality games before it even starts.

east bracket looks to be interesting too. lots of jockeying for position, getting that 3 spot is a hard goal for the cavs and the red hot sixers (to potentially face the injury plagued boston instead of toronto before conference finals)

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

Code: Select all

rockets/timberwolves ═══╦══╗
thunder/jazz ═══════════╝  ║
trailblazers/pelicans ══╗  ╠════ West
warriors/spurs ═════════╩══╝
raptors/wizards ════════╦══╗
cavaliers/pacers ═══════╝  ╠════ East
76ers/heat ═════════════╗  ║
celtics/bucks ══════════╩══╝
lots of exciting first round matchups in the west, just don't care about warriors/spurs. on the east I wanna see 76ers/heat and celtics/bucks. I'd watch the cavs/warriors if there's an upset in the making tho.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:53 am

Code: Select all

rockets/timberwolves ═══╦══╗
thunder/jazz ═══════════╝  ║
trailblazers/pelicans ══╗  ╠════ West
warriors/spurs ═════════╩══╝
raptors/wizards ════════╦══╗
cavaliers/pacers ═══════╝  ╠════ East
76ers/heat ═════════════╗  ║
celtics/bucks ══════════╩══╝
lots of exciting first round matchups in the west, just don't care about warriors/spurs. on the east I wanna see 76ers/heat and celtics/bucks. I'd watch the cavs/warriors if there's an upset in the making tho.
:read: RAPTORS and ROCKET's series will be chalk...everyone else is in for a :boxing: .....Celtics/Bucks and Thunder/Jazz should be interesting to watch. Both series to me are flip em :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o WOW! What a start to the playoffs....Bucks-Celtic series is what I expected....Pacers crush the Cavs, so the game 2 is a must for the Cavs.....Heat squared it away with the Sixers- first lost in 17 games :- ...but I must say that I didn't expect a fight from the Timberwolves against the Rockets....Houston needs to keep their foot on the pedal, because Minnesota has enough talent to give them a run.....Spurs look sad :lol: :lol:

Where's Tim Duncan when you really need him.... :wink: [-X :roll:

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

lotsa great games so far, cavs looked extra bad on both sides of the ball in game1. didn't expect wade to turn it up on the road in game2 and pelicans and twolves looked good game1.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:06 am lotsa great games so far.... pelicans .... looked good .
I expected the GWS to be up on the Spurs 3-0, but the PELICANs are just crushing the BLAZERs! Games are not even close....bust out the brooms for both of those series :lol: . This has to be the must interesting 1st round than I can remember..... :read:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:17 am
ubercow wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:06 am lotsa great games so far.... pelicans .... looked good .
I expected the GWS to be up on the Spurs 3-0, but the PELICANs are just crushing the BLAZERs! Games are not even close....bust out the brooms for both of those series :lol: . This has to be the must interesting 1st round than I can remember..... :read:
:roll: Well, the PELICANs did sweep, and GWS didn't...But the series with the TIMBERWOLVES and ROCKETS just got very interesting...I expected the BUCKs/Celtics series to be tough, since Irving is out, and I'm still believing that Celtics will win in 7....RAPTORS vs Wizards also got interesting...the pushing and shoving is hilarious... :lol: :lol: :boxing:

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:15 am :roll: Well, the PELICANs did sweep, and GWS didn't...But the series with the TIMBERWOLVES and ROCKETS just got very interesting...I expected the BUCKs/Celtics series to be tough, since Irving is out, and I'm still believing that Celtics will win in 7....RAPTORS vs Wizards also got interesting...the pushing and shoving is hilarious... :lol: :lol: :boxing:
dame shoulda wound his watch before the postseason, he got locked down all series. pelicans look strong, not gsw w/curry strong, but if he's out they may have a shot. although if the warriors malaise keeps up, maybe they can update the meme to warriors blew a 3-0 lead. cavs are rough to watch, lotsa bad turnovers and bad d, whoever wins that series is probably out in round 2 with raptors heading to the conference finals. no clue who's going to make it to the finals from the rockets side of the bracket, I could see all 4 teams possibly getting to the conference finals. personally want to see 76ers and bucks advance, mostly to see unicorn battle giannis v embiid. if kyrie was healthy, I'd probably want the celts to win out but with him out they would probably get smoked by any west team.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o [-X LEBRON goaltended Victor Olidipo 's layup.....but 3 was magnificent! \:D/ :hello1:

CAVS to close this out on the road.....I think? :lol:

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:12 amCAVS to close this out on the road.....I think? :lol:
its a coin flip

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:08 am
Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:12 amCAVS to close this out on the road.....I think? :lol:
its a coin flip
:roll: Well... it did turn out to be a seven game series...and the Cavs to me got lucky.....Cavs are going need more than luck to beat the Raptors, and I believe Toronto is going to win this series.
:D But I'm, going to watch cause LEBRON is just amazing to watch.... Houston just KILLED the Jazz, and GWS made the Pelicans look like penguins ....Western Finals are starting to look like an epic showdown :boxing: :hello1: \:D/

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Watched some of the Cavs games yesterday. Man, they let the guys get away with a lot underneath. Lebron looks like he was getting mugged every time he went down low.
ImageImage