***OFFICIAL THREAD- NBA 2017 to 2018

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

***OFFICIAL THREAD- NBA 2017 to 2018

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o Holy crap Batman! NBA pre-season started? WOW!! talk about an early start.....it's all about the Benjamin's! :lol: :x :roll: [-X
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: ***OFFICIAL THREAD- NBA 2017 to 2018

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Well, it doesn't seem that the pre-season is that long.....summer ball took care of the basketball junkies, and Tuesday the 17th, the SEASON starts? :o Wow.....I'm stoked! :lol: 8) \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

good. less pre-season, more rest between games for teams, some interesting challengers arose from the crazy off-season this year. looks to be a more interesting year than last.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Nice to see more rest between games. Maybe the stars will take less games off and be fresh for the playoffs.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Irse wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:23 am Nice to see more rest between games. Maybe the stars will take less games off and be fresh for the playoffs.
:( Well Gordon Heywood will now be resting for a long time this season...injury to his ankle and Fibula was serious, and hopeful, and hopefully he can recover. BIG LOST to the upstart Celtics....CAVs looks great.
LeBron still looks like the best player on the court :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o GWS was down 19 points to the Spurs...and they won by a margin of 20 points? :- Warriors are by far the most complete team from top to bottom....except Nick Young! :lol: :roll:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o Hard to believe that for the first time in his career...LeBron got thrown out of the game ( I'm sorry, but LeBron did get FOULED BADLY on the play)....no matter, CAVs won the game , and they're on a roll! \:D/

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

interesting season to watch so far, much better than last. with all the new teams jockeying for position, it almost seems like people are playing at near-playoff levels of intensity and usage rates at the beginning of the season. hope they don't burn out hitting the jets so early.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:04 pm interesting season to watch so far, much better than last.....it almost seems like people are playing at near-playoff levels of intensity and usage rates at the beginning of the season. hope they don't burn out hitting the jets so early.
:violent3: Burn baby burn those JETS!!! :lol: :lol:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o LeBron James is killing it! No question that he's having his best performance of his illustrious career this year, and right now, he's the leading candidate for MVP. Hardin is also playing at a high level. :read: :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 am :o LeBron James is killing it! No question that he's having his best performance of his illustrious career this year, and right now, he's the leading candidate for MVP. Hardin is also playing at a high level. :read: :-
:o Cavs got CRUSHED 2 games in a row (MINN and TOR), the Clipper's Lou Williams took it out on GWS.....holy smokes Batman, the NBA is going Zonkers!! :lol: :lol:

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

there's a lot of talent spread around the league and almost any team can beat another team, but in a seven game series, I feel the same teams will still be at the top.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:13 pm there's a lot of talent spread around the league and almost any team can beat another team, but in a seven game series, I feel the same teams will still be at the top.
:wink: I would agree...and with the NBA ALL STAR game coming up...we are nearing the Halfway point of the season, and it's been really interesting to see the WIN streak runs and LOSE streaks as well :lol:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:read: The NBA trade deadline was huge this year with the CAVs doing a 5 player movement...DWADE going back to the Heat~ for his retirement tour :roll: ...GWS ,Spurs, and rockets did nothing...wonder why? :lol:

All Star weekend is coming up \:D/

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 am :read: The NBA trade deadline was huge this year with the CAVs doing a 5 player movement...DWADE going back to the Heat~ for his retirement tour :roll: ...GWS ,Spurs, and rockets did nothing...wonder why? :lol:

All Star weekend is coming up \:D/
cavs seriously needed to overhaul their roster due to internal conflicts, they looked much better with their new look against the celts