Breiden Fehoko to transer to LSU

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

Breiden Fehoko to transer to LSU

Post by BigWave96744 »

https://twitter.com/breidenfehoko4/status/822146426130038784

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Fehoko to transfer from TTU

Post by Grinch »

I wonder if we get chance?

"Former Honolulu Star-Advertiser All-State defensive lineman Breiden Fehoko has decided he will transfer from Texas Tech after spending two seasons with the Red Raiders.

The Farrington alum started all 25 games he was with TTU and compiled 38 tackles with 7 1/2 tackles for loss. The 6-foot-3, 295-pounder also had two sacks and made one interception."

http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/football ... -transfer/
"The rise . . . of the Warriors."

ainoa808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Fehoko to transfer from TTU

Post by ainoa808 »

Hope so, he sits a year and has 2 to play 2. He would be a difference maker for sure...

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Unlike some other D1 bounce back transfers, who were either on the scout team or played sparingly, BMan was a 2 year starter at Texas Tech, at 1 year being a true Frosh

Upon sitting out this year, he would instantly fill the need on the Dline.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

BigWave96744 wrote:Unlike some other D1 bounce back transfers, who were either on the scout team or played sparingly, BMan was a 2 year starter at Texas Tech, at 1 year being a true Frosh

Upon sitting out this year, he would instantly fill the need on the Dline.
I didn't realize he started as a true freshman. Being a 2 to play 2 after sitting out a year makes him very attractive.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Not only did he start all 13 games but was also Big12 Honorable Mention as a True Frosh. He was also an early enrolled student in January 2015
Started at defensive tackle in all 13 games of his freshman season ... compiled four tackles for loss, a sack and an interception this season ... SEASON HIGHLIGHTS ... made first career tackle against UTEP ... found way into the UTEP back field and stuffed Aaron Jones six yards behind the line of scrimmage ... added another tackle the following week at Arkansas ... recorded a career-high two tackles in loss to TCU ... matched that career high with two tackles against Baylor ... put together best performance so far this season with four tackles against Iowa State ... followed up three tackles, including one for a loss, at Kansas ... recorded one tackle in loss to Oklahoma ... posted first career sack at West Virginia ... later added an interception, becoming first Red Raider defensive lineman to pick off a pass since Scott Smith against Texas in 2010 ... logged first career quarterback hurry in victory over Kansas State ... recorded three tackles, including one for a loss in the win at Texas ... AWARDS AND HONORS ... All-Big 12 Honorable Mention (Coaches).

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

On the flip side, in 2015 Norm Chow started true frosh walkon Zeno Choi out of Kaiser

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Why? If he is a 2 year starter, why would he want to leave? I can understand if he did not get to play and want a chance else where. I'm all for local boys coming home, but why?

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

He posted tons of pics from his Xmas trip to Oahu on Twitter. Hoping we had an epiphany about dominating at UH and blazing his own trail.
Last edited by Palolo_2LA on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Ole Miss DLine coach just visited BMan.

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

If he started for TTU first 2 years, I wonder why he'd transfer to anyplace but home ... I mean unless it was to someplace like Bama or Clemson
"The rise . . . of the Warriors."

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Fehoko, a 25-game starter in his two seasons at Tech, said the long list of schools that have already expressed interest includes Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Missouri, Ole Miss, Arizona, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Washington State, Nebraska, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisville, Virginia, BYU and Hawaii.

He won’t transfer to another Big 12 school, but the Hawaii native said he’s open to playing anywhere if the fit is right. He’s already planning to take an official visit to Ole Miss at the end of March and plans to schedule several more visits this spring. He’s finishing this semester at Texas Tech before enrolling at his next school in the summer
http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/i ... texas-tech

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Would be nice if we have a chance with him.
ImageImage

ainoa808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ainoa808 »

We get chance? Or no?
https://twitter.com/Sheadixon/status/831518604592087040

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Highly doubtful IMHO
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.