3* CB Luca Vartic Commits to Arizona Western

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

3* CB Luca Vartic Commits to Arizona Western

Post by BigWave96744 »

3* 6'1'' 200 lbs CB Luca Vartic out of St Louis and formerly Kealakehe HS has been offered by Hawaii
Also offered by Washington St and UNLV
http://www.scout.com/player/197089-luca-vartic
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... tic-173704

ainoa808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: 3* CB Luca Vartic offered

Post by ainoa808 »

Kid wowed at camps last summer, but wasn't too impressive at St Louis and wasn't even full-time starter. He's got all the physical traits tho...

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

ainoa808 wrote:Kid wowed at camps last summer, but wasn't too impressive at St Louis and wasn't even full-time starter. He's got all the physical traits tho...
Wasn't even a part-time starter......played behind underclassmen Tufaga, Saole & Noga.

MauiGuy
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by MauiGuy »

Not knocking the kid, but in general, you can look great running drills and one-on-ones. Once you put on pads and work within the scope of the entire defensive scheme, sometimes things change. Not saying that happened here, but I was also less than impressed by his ability. Hope he has a great collegiate career, though.

KanakaMaoli96792
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KanakaMaoli96792 »

I think the kid would do well. I believe that kids who come from no where, nothing, and from the ground up often are the ones who make it over the peak. You don't have to go to big schools to make it.

You can't coach passion
You can't coach size
You can't coach desire

#holomua
#homebreed

shock808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by shock808 »