*** Official Kealoha Pilares Thread ***

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Re: Kealoha Pilares!

Post by Haynr8dr »

EITSwarrior wrote:
krazychinaman wrote:Kealoha Pilares just got his 1st nfl TD!!!!
It's his second NFL TD. He had a kickoff return last year.
I was about to say

... that KO return was awesome!

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

:wav: :wav:
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

JWarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NFL: Atlanta Falcons

Post by JWarrior »

Nisei wrote:He also made a great special teams play, downing the ball at the 1.

Too bad the Panthers defense sucks and got beat the next play.

Not too bad for me! I was glad Pilares got those 2 great plays in though. Fortunately it didn't cost my beloved Falcons the game! They must've stepped in some dog poop that day.
ImageImageImage

daddy
Starter
Starter
MLB: Kansas City Royals
NFL: Chiefs and any team w/CB

Post by daddy »

KP is really showing he belongs in the NFL. What a dangerous player if they use him right. I would like to see him get some more reps. This was supposed to be the year that Lafell stepped up along side Steve Smith. So far....meh. Maybe KP will get some more looks.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

It's funny how much slower all the Hawaii players look when they go to the NFL. I guess that could just be a testament to how much of a different level the BCS teams are to us.

Anyways, I was getting pretty disappointed with Alex Green continuing to only get 1 or 2 yard gains, but then he goes and busts a 41 yard run. It looks like it's his time. Cedric Benson is hurt now.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

dam he just got waived, hope he can get picked up by another team.

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/ ... 9d8c138701
CHARLOTTE – Wide receivers Tiquan Underwood, Marvin McNutt, Kealoha Pilares and Toney Clemons are among the first Panthers roster cuts.

PrideRockFB
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

*** Official Kealoha Pilares Thread ***

Post by PrideRockFB »

https://twitter.com/HawaiiFootball/status/687393990740541441 Image
Pilares, 27, originally signed with the Tiger-Cats on September 3, 2015 and made his CFL debut in the Eastern Final against the Ottawa Redblacks on November 22. The 5-11, 200-pound native of Honolulu, Hawaii posted three receptions for 15 yards and one rushing attempt for -1 yards in the game.
Pilares, who missed the 2013 NFL season due to injury, attended the Carolina Panthers 2014 training camp before being released on August 25. The University of Hawaii product appeared in 20 games with the Panthers from 2011 to 2012, posting two receptions for 42 yards and one receiving touchdown. He also recorded one carry for 17 rushing yards and had 806 yards on 32 kick returns (25.2 average), including a franchise record 101-yard kick return for a touchdown against the Detroit Lions on November 20, 2011. Pilares was selected by Carolina in the fifth round, 132nd overall, in the 2011 NFL Draft.