*** OFFICIAL Tua Tagovailoa Thread ****

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: *** OFFICIAL Tua Tagovailoa Thread - To Announce Decision on 5/2*****

Post by EITSwarrior »

UnBiasFan wrote:
KanakaMaoli96792 wrote:Somebody delete this discussion off the University of Hawaiʻi forum.
disagree ... he had us on the list ... but there is no National Championship hope and no Heisman hope, and no No. 1 draft pick hope at home

so any decision to stay home with his talent would have been foolish
He's saying move the thread NOW because he's not relevant to UH football and this forum.

And yes if he stayed home there would be no National Championship, Heisman or NFL #1 draft pick (which BTW I would've found highly unlikely no matter what school he went), but to some people that stuff is not as important as staying home and being apart of rebuilding UH football back to something special.

But it's his decision so good luck to him.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: *** OFFICIAL Tua Tagovailoa Thread - Commits to Alabama****

Post by RedZone »

J-Rod wrote:It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Ricky Town committed to Bama early too last year. Didn't stay committed.

Ink doesn't dry until LOI day.
Good point. He needs to stay healthy. If he gets injured I could see Bama dropping him.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:
KanakaMaoli96792 wrote:Somebody delete this discussion off the University of Hawaiʻi forum.
disagree ... he had us on the list ... but there is no National Championship hope and no Heisman hope, and no No. 1 draft pick hope at home

He's saying move the thread NOW because he's not relevant to UH football and this forum.

And yes if he stayed home there would be no National Championship, Heisman or NFL #1 draft pick (which BTW I would've found highly unlikely no matter what school he went), but to some people that stuff is not as important as staying home and being apart of rebuilding UH football back to something special.

The odds of any High School junior doing all of the above is highly unlikely. But, this has to be the goal when you are 4 star and teams with National Championship potential are knocking.

The thread belongs here because we were on his short list.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

UnBiasFan wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:

The odds of any High School junior doing all of the above is highly unlikely. But, this has to be the goal when you are 4 star and teams with National Championship potential are knocking.

Hawaii WAS on the shortlist, not anymore. Move on. Just like any other topic which relates to a recruit that commits elsewhere, it's moved out.

amela
High-quality H20 provider

Post by amela »

EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:

Hawaii WAS on the shortlist, not anymore. Move on. Just like any other topic which relates to a recruit that commits elsewhere, it's moved out.
Agree close the file, he's gone and nothing to do with UH so all pau.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

EITSwarrior wrote:.....Hawaii WAS on the shortlist, not anymore. Move on. Just like any other topic which relates to a recruit that commits elsewhere, it's moved out.
I have been participating in forum discussions since before there was an internet. Consider me one of the founding fathers of pissing contests. A 10th Degree Black Belt.

Move on? Nope. Let's stay here and argue whether this thread should be moved or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

UnBiasFan wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:.....Hawaii WAS on the shortlist, not anymore. Move on. Just like any other topic which relates to a recruit that commits elsewhere, it's moved out.
I have been participating in forum discussions since before there was an internet. Consider me one of the founding fathers of pissing contests. A 10th Degree Black Belt.

Move on? Nope. Let's stay here and argue whether this thread should be moved or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Already moved, I win.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:

Already moved, I win.
No you didn't.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

UnBiasFan wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:

Already moved, I win.
No you didn't.
Yes I did. Don't troll dude.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:
Already moved, I win.
No you didn't.
You are violation of forum rules ...

1. Respect....a) No attacking other members. This includes calling them names, belittling them....

Contest over. You lose.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

UnBiasFan wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:
No you didn't.

1. Respect....a) No attacking other members. This includes calling them names, belittling them....

Contest over. You lose.
Bruh go to sleep. You don't even know what you're talking about. Get back on topic or don't reply back anymore.

P.S. I didn't call you a troll, I said don't engage in such behavior.

Markazulu

Post by Markazulu »

Tui found out the door is never closed to return home hope Tua remembers that if he gets a little homesick. Best of luck though talented kid who seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

EITSwarrior wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:

Contest over. You lose.
Bruh go to sleep. You don't even know what you're talking about. Get back on topic or don't reply back anymore.

P.S. I didn't call you a troll, I said don't engage in such behavior.
I agree let's get back on topic. I consider this discussion as over. Don't reply back.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

SMH

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Caught only a part of it but on the news they were asking some Bama fans to pronounce his name. One called him Twa. Only one got his last name right. One said "lsn't that Hawaiian?"
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1: