2016 NBA offseason trades.. Your thoughts & speculations

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Who will be the face of Showtime next year?

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kama wrote:
It's obvious that they have not lost their way. Mozgov was a steal for 60 million compared to the other NBA players who were in free agency.
He does his job very well by complimenting the players he's in with as well as providing an offensive and defensive threat. Certainly an upgrade to Roy Hibbard.
:o 60 million is a steal? :lol: :lol: Wow....but I'll agree that Mozgov is an upgrade to Roy Hibbard.
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Kama
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: Who will be the face of Showtime next year?

Post by Kama »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Kama wrote:
It's obvious that they have not lost their way. Mozgov was a steal for 60 million compared to the other NBA players who were in free agency.
He does his job very well by complimenting the players he's in with as well as providing an offensive and defensive threat. Certainly an upgrade to Roy Hibbard.
:o 60 million is a steal? :lol: :lol: Wow....but I'll agree that Mozgov is an upgrade to Roy Hibbard.

I feel you, 60 million is a steal by comparison to other NBA starters who've had their contracts redone over the summer. If I were paying these players I'd say 100 grand a years is plenty.