***OFFICIAL THREAD***NBA 2015 to 2016

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: ***OFFICIAL THREAD***NBA 2015 to 2016

Post by Irse »

Glad he won one for Cleveland.
ImageImage

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Irse wrote:Glad he won one for Cleveland.
+1

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

great game, almost WWE type ending. that block at the end was disgusting, landing on your shooting hand before having to make free throws to put the game away added extra drama. The full WWE ending would have been if he yam'd it and-one over draymond as the dagger followed by giving the draymond direct stare and double bicep flex.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

ubercow wrote:great game, almost WWE type ending. that block at the end was disgusting, landing on your shooting hand before having to make free throws to put the game away added extra drama. The full WWE ending would have been if he yam'd it and-one over draymond as the dagger followed by giving the draymond direct stare and double bicep flex.
As I said on WyoNation, NBA = WWE for all intents and purposes. Wake me up when the NBA finally has the balls to be a legit team league again!!!!!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote:I see a 7 game series, and I think 50/50 for who wins. Buckle up, this is going to be a great series :D
:hands over the prognostication crown: :king:
:lol: Some things in life are predictable and some are not....now how hard was it really to say 50/50? :rofl2: :thumbup:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

cousin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by cousin »

Great series to watch. I'm a GS fan, but have no doubts about which was the better team in Game 7, and no gripes about the outcome.

However, the officiating was the absolute worst I've ever seen. EVER! Three "Deliverance" banjo players could have done a better job. If those guys are the best the NBA has, the NBA should be ashamed. NM, though, they're making tons of profit and aren't concerned about it.

Bet the NBA got plenty of mail (not from me) on this one.