Women in Football

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Women in Football

Post by My3Cats »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:57 pm I glad that you have that article on Beth Mowins because I liked her calling Hawaii games especially the 2001 Hawaii win over BYU. She was calling the ABC game today with UCLA vs. Memphis and she does a great job. Who says women don't belong in sports? So take that Hillary Clinton, as it may not be the American male public that is misogynistic but maybe you weren't the best selection.
Actually, that was Pam Ward who called that 2001 UH vs. BYU game. I thought that she did a good job.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Women in Football

Post by shrek2 »

My3Cats wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:37 pm
shrek2 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:57 pm I glad that you have that article on Beth Mowins because I liked her calling Hawaii games especially the 2001 Hawaii win over BYU. She was calling the ABC game today with UCLA vs. Memphis and she does a great job. Who says women don't belong in sports? So take that Hillary Clinton, as it may not be the American male public that is misogynistic but maybe you weren't the best selection.
Actually, that was Pam Ward who called that 2001 UH vs. BYU game. I thought that she did a good job.
Thanks Cats. There is a 4 hour broadcast of the BYU game in YouTube and I remember the female broadcaster did an excellent job of pronouncing the Hawaiian names and knowing all about the Hawaii players and coaches. I thought when I heard Beth Mowins yesterday on television it was the same person. Good for them for breaking down barriers.