Is LA ever getting an NFL team again?

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
HumbleFan1
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Is LA ever getting an NFL team again?

Post by HumbleFan1 »

The Raiders chances of staying in Oakland stink because of the stadium. Will they be the team to go to LA? Or will their new home be San Antonio?

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Is LA ever getting an NFL team again?

Post by EITSwarrior »

Eventually they will. Either a team like the Raider,Chargers, Bills or Jaguars move or the NFL expands again.

FatherofCody&Casey
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by FatherofCody&Casey »

Most Raider fans are fretting because of rumors of the team moving to SA. Don't believe me? Believe this: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... /13362091/

I thought Jerry Jones and the owner of the Houston Texans would take a harder stance against this and the rumors, but they didn't. Must be that if any team's gotta move to SA, according to Jerry, it might as well be the Raiders.

Don't know if a team in SA would work. The Jaguars have struggled with attendance even during the playoff years. Speaking of which, that's the team I'd like to see move to LA the most. The likeliest team? The Raiders.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Personally I don't think LA wants a team that bad. They have the Lakers, Clippers, Trojans, Bruins, and Ducks and what ever else to distract them. There has been a hole in the 2nd largest media market for the NFL this long and no one has made a move to fill that hole and looks like LA isn't trying that hard to get a team in.

Perhaps LA is really a curling city?

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

FatherofCody&Casey
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by FatherofCody&Casey »

WA Warrior wrote:Personally I don't think LA wants a team that bad. They have the Lakers, Clippers, Trojans, Bruins, and Ducks and what ever else to distract them. There has been a hole in the 2nd largest media market for the NFL this long and no one has made a move to fill that hole and looks like LA isn't trying that hard to get a team in.

Perhaps LA is really a curling city?
What you say is true, but Goodell seems desperate to bring a team there. The NFL's thinking is screw the fans and preferences of the city, money trumps it all. A team in LA would give the NFL an economic boom.