Arkansas' Attempt To Steamroll Aggies

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Bret Bielema - Texas A&M Preview

Post by HawaiianHogster »

Link

About the 2.50 mark he starts talking about Texas A&M game. Interesting take on putting a Hog on each state that he recruits from. He mentions Hawaii. You can't hear the questions unless you turn the volume up all the way but you can guess what they were when the coach answers them.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Stat Simulation - Game 5: #6 Texas Aggies vs Arkansas Razorb

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

The underdog Hogs

Nobody but us fans believe Arkansas can beat Texas A&M. There are a couple experts that think Arkansas can cover the points. Until Arkansas can beat good SEC teams they will always be considered an underdog. I love it! It reminds me of Hawaii being the underdog and not winning conference games yet.

Who will win their first conference game? Arkansas or Hawaii? Any friendly bets? I bet Hawaii would win that one. Hogs are underdogs once again. LOL.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

SEC Debate: Which team is the league’s most underrated?

SEC Debate: Which team is the league’s most underrated?
Brad Crawford
September 24, 2014 @ 11:40am

A former print media journalist from the Carolinas, Brad joined our team in 2011 and has a soft spot for free safeties after once leveling a wide receiver in junior high.

Read the whole article here: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-fo ... ated-team/

Brett Weisband (@WeisbandSDS): Arkansas

The Razorbacks are the only SEC West teams outside of the rankings, but they’re as dangerous as any of the teams above them. Bret Bielema’s rushing attack is a force to be reckoned with, and it’s showing on the scoreboard. Arkansas is third in the country in scoring offense, eighth in rushing yards and fourth in yards per carry. Their three-headed monster at running back — Alex Collins, Jonathan Williams and Korliss Marshall — can claim to be as good as any other in the conference, and the Razorbacks have a game-breaking receiver in Keon Hatcher. They’re 0-for their last 17 SEC games, but the Hogs look poised to spoil someone’s season this fall.

Jordan Cox (@Jordan_Cox): Arkansas
The sexy pick looks to be Mississippi State. But I actually think it’s Arkansas. If you look at that running game, you’ve got three backs in Korliss Marshall, Jonathan Williams and Alex Collins who would be the first options virtually anywhere else in the country and run behind an offensive line that is NFL-like. They’re huge. Brandon Allen is quietly a very good quarterback that rarely puts his team in bad situations. The defense has played well in games it should play well in (Nicholls State, Northern Illinois), but did give up some points to Texas Tech. Saturday against Texas A&M at JerryWorld will go a long way in telling us how good the Razorback defense is.

Christopher Smith (@CsmithSDS): Arkansas
Arkansas. The answer to this last week most certainly would’ve been Mississippi State, but now the Bulldogs are rated about where they should be. The Razorbacks haven’t won an SEC game in more than 700 days. The loss to Auburn in the season opener cemented the fact that they’d be taken for granted, at least until surprising an unsuspecting SEC foe. But the Hogs are one of the nation’s hottest teams, shredding the Vegas line by more than 20 points for three consecutive weeks.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Holy Cow I found One!

Scouting Report: Can Texas A&M stop Arkansas’ powerful rushing attack?

Drew Laing
September 25, 2014 @ 12:15pm

Drew Laing will be providing analysis and insight on all 14 teams and specifically on Florida and Arkansas. He believes there is no better time than Saturdays in the fall.

Read the full article here: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkans ... -arkansas/

FINAL SAY: The key for the Razorbacks will be to keep Texas A&M’s offense off the field as long as possible. They’ll do that through long drives and an offensive game plan that’s predicated on the run game with a little play action mixed in to keep the defense honest. There’s no question that the Aggies will score points against the Razorbacks, and probably a lot of them. However, this Arkansas team can score in bunches, too. It’ll be a high-scoring game, but I believe Arkansas’ strength at both offensive and defensive line combined with a tough running game and underdog mentality will allow the Hogs to get the upset against the No. 6 ranked Aggies.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: The underdog Hogs

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

HawaiianHogster wrote:Nobody but us fans believe Arkansas can beat Texas A&M. There are a couple experts that think Arkansas can cover the points. Until Arkansas can beat good SEC teams they will always be considered an underdog. ...
:o For 3 1/2 quarters of this game, ARKANSAS had A&M by the twiggs and berries! No way could TEXAS A&M could pull out a late.....oh no Hogster?! WHY! WHY! WHY! Does this have something to do with PSY and the K-POP or is CHINA conspiring to CASH IN on KENNY FOOTBALL?! :o

I said to myself...hopefully, HOGSTER didn't drown in his SUDs or go crazy by roaring on his bike...it's just 1 game. :( But :oops: painful lost
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Arkansas' Attempt To Steamroll Aggies

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D Alright HOGSTER! Your beloved RAZORBACKs got one against LSU, on the same day Hawaii broke their streak of away game loses....

:o Gee, Hogster, ARKANSAS should be better....... :-
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden